Messages By: lab1012

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 12, 2005, 12:07 pm CDT

Great job Dr Phil

Dear Dr Phil,  

It is so good to see you help out the police department. I have known many policeman and I know that there job is hard but nothing like that. I think it is great what you are doing for them. I only can hope that more people will see what you are doing and offer free help to the police to talk and get them and their family's through this and back on the feet. You are doing a great thing by helping them. I will be looking forward to see how it go's.  

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2005, 6:29 am CDT

mother needs more then help!!!

Dear Dr Phil, 

I have two children and they are not also good. They don't like to clean up after themselves or do little thing like clean the cat box. I get up set but in the long run they are good kids. My son is all most 16 and I have a daughter 14 and is autistic. Yes she is on the high end but didn't start that way. I was a lot of hard work and training i when though to help her. We had to all learn signing and put stuff up around the house to help her learn. She had up-sets of anger and would not always be nice. That is something you live with because god gave you this child and he would not give you a child you could not take care of. I think this women dose need help and so dose her husband but that still doesn't give her the right to hit those kid or beat them down. We all have problem and we all have be hurt but it give you no RIGHT to hurt them. I love my kid and my husband and I do the best we can for them. I can't believe that this woman dose this with them . We all do agree with what you do. You should only hope that one day these kid will forgive you if they don't beat you up themselves. If you did that to me and i was you kid i would fight back and then leave. As a parent if i new you were doing that to your kids you would not be on the Dr. Phil show but in jail. You  need to take all the help you can and thank Dr Phil for all the time and money he is giving you to get help and not butting you in jail.  You and this show made me go home and hug my kids even more then already do and tell them how much we love them. We all need to do that more !!! 

thank you for your time to let me get this out. You are a mean woman and I'm glad you don't live around me. 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
November 2, 2005, 5:01 pm CST

My Heart Go's out to you!

I can't believe that this happen to you . I only wish you the best!   I feel the school should give you back your job, and that girl should go to jail for lieing. It is very hard to find people who are willing to  teach our children let  alone chance the bad schools into  making them good and safe. I only hope that all the people that didn't believe you eat crow.  I'm really glad the Dr Phil brought this story to TV and that one news lady follow thought with this story also. There are good people out there,and  know with this girl did  was wrong. Stand proud and strong and I will pray for you and your wife.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
frustrated
November 3, 2005, 7:17 am CST

I have a child wit a disabity

Dear Dr Phil,   I have a child with autism and when she was little she would hit herself and hit her head on the floor,cut her hair when we were sleeping and a lot of other things. Instead of yelling at her we got help no matter the cost and learned to teach her not to do those things to her self. We had to teach her to potty and still at 14 when she gets up set as problems going to the bath on time. I love her with all of my heart and she has come along way . This woman  needs to get help and understand the god gave here to her for a reason. She needs to help here. If she can't then she needs to give her up. I love my daughter and I would do anything for her and so would her dad and brother and all my family. You need help to help her. Daughter is a loving and caring  child and you need to learn how to love her back and love your self. My god help you find your way to help her. 

Autism as no cure and this dose not either but you can help her and stop hurting this child you are doing more harm them good. Thank you for your time !!!1   

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
April 21, 2006, 8:12 am CDT

To Be a dad or Not!

Dear Dr Phil, 

I understand that if he was forced to have sex with her it might be different. They had a relationship going on. They both made the decision to have sex. I feel that even though he doesn't want to be a father then he had the right to say I don't want to have sex. Since he had sex and a baby is the result of it he needs to step up to the plate or give up all rights to the baby. I really feel sorry for the baby because she didn't do anything but be born. I would hate to see what will happen when she gets older and she finds out that her father didn't want her or love here. That is the unforgivable. He needs to be man!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop the bull and think of the kid. Too many kids don't know who there mothers and fathers and our looking for them to love them and why did they give them up. Do you want  your little girl knowing that dad doesn't love her and dosen't want her. Just think when she gets older . You will be back on Dr. Phil explaining to her why you didn't love here. Do you really want that.                From a mom! 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
frustrated
November 29, 2006, 8:31 am CST

What is with Corey's

Dear Dr. Phil,

I understand that man want to go after younger women to make them self  feel good and everything but what is up with man named Corey. You see I have someone I know with the same name about the same age the only different thing is he married the 18 year old then a year later kick her out. Do you guys not think with your HEAD! What do you think you are getting, These are young Lady's who don't know what they want and then you promise them the world. I'm Glad you love your job and you are good at it and that is wonderful keep it up. On the other hand what others see is you running around like a sex starved male going after there young daughters. Save your life and don't take our daughters to do what you want with them because you like them young ,maybe you should look for someone closer to your age or you could be in a world of  trouble because you never know when one of these girls will lie to trap you. You saw what happen to the teachers that had sex with there young students, it's not a safe thing to do. I have no ill will towards you but you are old enough to think better about what you are doing. Good Luck in finding a woman closer to your age, you need too to be safe!!!

Lab1012  

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
March 2, 2007, 8:36 pm CST

Anna Let her Rest in Peace and Britney needs Family

Dear Dr Phil,

I Only wish that people would see that they are people too and they make mistake like the rest of us. Anna just need to rest and peace and we all need to let that baby find a family that will love her and grow up with love.  Britney had babys  to fast and never gets left a long to be a mom and find herself. She still is very young. I only wish that she finds a place to hide and gets her life together and spends times with her kids. Her family seems to care about her alot and she needs them now, not having her pictrue taken every second of the day. Those people need to back off.  I only wish her the best and hope one day she will come back and make music again. Take care Lab1012

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
November 24, 2007, 9:43 am CST

Weight Problem

Dear Dr.Phil and Robin,  

I have tried for years to loss wight and I have done everything under the sun. Including seeing a diet doctor for a year and never losing a pound. I'm also eating the same food as my diabetic son.I'm the only one who has not lost a pound. In fact I think I have put on a few. I need help and I ride a bike for 30 mins every other day. What can I do? I hate trying so hard and get know where. Can you help me feel better about myself. Lab1012

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 6, 2008, 9:26 am CDT

Weight Loss

Dear Dr Phil

Even though I didn't get picked for your ultimate weight loss. I will tell you it has giving my family a new way to look at things since you said you where going to do this again. We all that that point said if you didn't pick us we where going to loss weight any way and change how we work and eat.

Since that time I sent in my tape and the last time I traveled to CA to see your show in Dec Last year and spoke to Wendy. Even though your show didn't do taping because for the loss of your friend Roger King. I was at 209 and since then I have lost over 29 pounds and my daughter Jenny about 26 pounds and my husband 32 pounds. We are working hard to get to are goals and if I do I'm coming back to you show with the picture we had taken with you to see the different. It time we all look at are self and try to loss are weight and feel better about who we are. This can really bring family's and friends together if you want to do something good in you life. I just want to be around for my kids and live longer. I believe this is a start.   

One of your biggest Fan Laureen 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board