Messages By: thereaper

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
hopeful
July 27, 2005, 9:21 am CDT

Career Goals

Quote From: acts431

I a similar problem. It's a little different: My problem is that I set a goal but forget I set it. It happens all the time. Sometimes there is too much going on to keep track.

How do you plan to lose the weight? Any specific diet plan?

Do you really forget or is the real problem that you just do not know how to get started on a goal?  Sometimes we push things off and then we say we do not have the time to do them.  A good way to stay on track with your goals is to use your word-processing system on your computer to list your goals and set tasks to achieve those goals. 

If losing weight is a goal you want to achieve you could start by making a list of healthy foods that you like or surf the net for good recipes that are healthy and make a shopping list before you go to the grocery store.  After ridding your pantry of junk food you should fit  a brisk walk in or turn on the radio and start dancing.  Even a small amount of activity combined with healthy foods can give you the strength to push you to meet your goals.

Remember, start with small goals that you know you can achieve.  This will allow you to gain confidence in yourself and your ability to achieve the goals  you set for yourself.

Kathy

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board