Message Boards

Messages By:

September 12, 2005, 10:43 am CDT

pretty ugly / jobs

I BELIEVE THAT SOME OF WHAT DR. PHIL AND HIS SON SAY BUT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OVERWEIHGT MOST OF MY LIFE. BUT I HAVE THE CONFIDIENCE THAT I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. ANY JOB THAT I HAVE EVER APPLIED FOR I HAVE GOTTEN EXCEPT ONE. RIGHT I HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS I DONT SEE TOO MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE MY BUS. IS AT HOME. I GUESS I HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE SUPPORT OF MY FAMILY THAT I NEVER FELT TTOO BAD ABOUT MY WEIGHT. ALL MY AUNTS AND GRANDPARENTS HAVE ALWAYS TOLD I AM A BEAUTTY THAT I NEVER NOTICED THE OTHER STUFF. NOW THAT I HAVE GOTTEN OLDER THOUGH I AM TRYING TO LOSE THE WEIGHT FOR MY CHILDREN. I WANT TO BE AROUND FOR THEM FOR A LONG TIME.   

September 16, 2005, 1:46 pm CDT

TO VICTORIAS MOM

I CANNOT BELIVE THAT SHE TALKS ABOUT HER LITTLE GIRL THAT WAY. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A LITTLE TO SHARE THINGS WITH BECAUSE I HAVE ALL BOYS . I LOST ONE BABY AND IT WAS MY LITTLE GIRL AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE O ONE ONOONE WITH HER.  I AM DELAING WITH AN OVERWEIGHT SON MYSELF BUT I DO NOT TREAT HIM ANY DIFFERENT THAN OUR  OTHER SON. WE NEVER TALK ABOIUT HOW UGLY PEOPLE ARE. SHE NEEDS TO LOKK AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR. IF I COULD I WOULD TAKEW HER AWAY FORM HER MOTHER. MY BOYS WOULKD LOVE TO HAVE A SISTER THEY LOVE TO BE AROUND GIIRLS. THE Y HAVE TWO GIRL COUSINS AND THEY ARE VERY CLOSE. SHE JUST PISSES ME OFF TO NOE END. IT SHOULD NEVER BE THAT WAY. SOME OF THESE PARENTS THAT REALLY NEED TO TAKE A LOOK IN HTE MIRRORS THEMSELVES, AND TRY TO REMEMBER HOW IT WAS FOR THEM IN SCHOOL. THEY WERE PROBABLY THE BULLIES AND THEY ARE GOING TO RAISE BULLIES. 

PLEASE GET SOME HELP PEOPLE.   

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board