Message Boards

Messages By:

July 23, 2005, 6:54 pm CDT

betrayed

are you a teacher? can't remember. I'm the say way about summers because I'm a teacher and have my summers off. I don't understand why my husband can't take off three months as well. Ha ha. Busy with kids, yes, me too. My 13-year-old step-daughter moved in with us so things have really changed around here. Suddenly, I am Super Mom, or trying to be anyway. The difference between one kid and two is like the difference between one and two cats: HUGE!
i have a question for you. The person my husband had an affair with is my 4 year old's son private school teacher and my nannies sister. she continues to cause problems with me and my children. My son was removed suddenly recently to save face to the school. the lady was not reprmanded in any way. my husband won't let her go so we are now separated. My children are deeply affected. I want to know if there is anything i can do to get that girl fired. she teachers children and is a poor role model . I was informed that i could sue the school or have her removed. what do you think.? or should i be the better person and let it go 

July 23, 2005, 7:00 pm CDT

dj1dj2

I am so upset about my situation, and don't know what to do. We have been married for 11 years, and have two kids. My husband has always used different excuses as to why he cheated on me. The last time, he had a relationship with another woman, that was married also. He says he has stopped seeing her, and wants to work on our marriage, but I am just so hurt, and feel like a fool. Also, I don't trust that he has stopped seeing her. I still love him very much, but I also have a lot of anger and hurt. So many of my friends say just dump him, and I know I should, but I keep thinking about how hard it would be to be without him. I know he has major emotional problems, and it's not my fault that he has these affairs. No matter how I was, he would still do it, and unless he changes, will with anyone he's with in the future. Is there an easier way to get over these feelings? It's affecting my career, my children, my life. I think about it all the time, because I see her quite a bit since they live in the same town, or other things that instantly remind me of the affair. I have to say I can't imagine being without him, but I'm hurting being with him too, and wonder why I would still want to be his wife. Anyone have any answers?
i know what you mean. i have been married for 10 years with two yound children and my husband cheated on me. and still wants this other lady in his life. He said he wants to work on it but can't handle my anger and hurt. He blames me for constantly going back to her. I hate what he is doing and can't understand what he sees in her. I live in a small town and we are both physician's in the town. I eventually had to leave, because i saw her all the time. I couldn't handle the smirk she would give me everytime i saw her. He even had a tattoo of her placed on his chest. She is concerned by most in the town and police officers know her well. she is the slut of sandpoint. So my husband gave up our family and children for a woman who is always nice to him that has 3 young girls, lives on welfare has no education and likes to wakeboard and snowboard. that is what they have in common. He feels good with her. i am so upset myself. I filed for a legal separation so i could get control of my and the children's lives and moved 350 miles away so i wouldn't have to see them.  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board