Message Boards

Messages By: wendie49

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 8:17 am CDT

Hi all this is different.

Welcome back to one and all oldbies and especially to the newbies.  You have come to a wonderful loving,supportive group.  Keep tuning in, and drop a line tto let us know how your all doing.  We are here for you and each other.  HAVE A GREAT JOURNEY TO THE NEW YOU.  Staying alive in 2005.  See you all soon Wendie49                             

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
confused
July 23, 2005, 8:38 am CDT

Where are the old recipes?

Wendie49 here, did we lose all those wonderful recipes?.  We don't have a favorite list anymore.  Gee I hope we can have all the old recipes back, there must have been 240 of them.   Has anyone heard from Delight I miss hearing ffrom you hope your on here soon.   Wendie49

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
happy
July 26, 2005, 5:02 am CDT

Good Tuesday Morning

Good morning,  It's good to see Autumn, Jen (love that pic) Lorretta, Jeanne and Brenda.  It is good to be back here even with these glitches.  Any ways I thought I would pop in to check in with everyone.   I did 4 days of a 5 days fast. To help detox my fatty liver.  I did fine until yesterday, at my RED HAT GROUPS 2nd Year Birthday party.  I feel off the wagon I ATE CAKE (NOT GOOD) So today I will start back on my detox plan of eatting and drinking fruits and veggies.  I tell you I felt fine for two days then one day three the headache started I did take 1 asprin and it took the pain away.  On day 4 I woke up with a very bad headache then I took 3asp. Other then that I started to move better my joints didn't hurt as bad my skin felt softer.  Then I blow it with the cake........ Well I payed for it later that evening. My legs felt stiff I started to feel like someone had beatened me all over.  So I'm thinking that the white flour and real white sugar and of coarse the crisco in the frosting is  atoxic to my well being. hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.  ON GOES THE LIGHTBULB. So here I am today to put that behind me and start fresh today.  Then on friday I take my bloodtest on my liver. I hope yesterday won't mess that up.   Everyone I hope your day is full of sunshine cool breezes. See you soon. Wendie49   

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
hopeful
July 28, 2005, 2:58 am CDT

Hello E1, Good day all

I woke up to a much cooler morning. yeeh It has been so darn hot here in Massachusetts,,,, E1 sounds like they are maing great stides in there weight losses.           Millie I'm so very sorry for your loss. I pray you good health and also for your family.  I liked what you said about "S" yes it is a selfish thing you are just so focused on self, but you don't look at the whole picture.  I have been there many times.  But not anymore, life is to preciouse and short.  Onwards  and down with the weight that is.  I hope E1 has a healthy and safe day.  OOH, I pray that the little ones will be feeling better soon and momm's take care of you to. Be back later,  Wendie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
giddy
July 28, 2005, 3:01 am CDT

OOPS .

I I just looked at my post.  The word was (moving)

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
happy
July 28, 2005, 1:00 pm CDT

JJ JAN : )

Quote From: jan_here

I won't be here on the first going on vacation so since yesterday was my last live group for the month we are doing the challenge also I got weighed then and I have lost 24# this month :) as of last week it was 6" but will measure for last time end of month because I can take tape measure with me just not my scale LOL but wanted to share with you all. I know Aug. may not be this much because when you first get started again a lot is water weight but I'm excited and ready to start the Aug. Challenge hope you are all in it with me.   Here is something I have been doing this month don't know if I already told you guys or not LOL I have been writing a lot and thinking, but this is how I think of my fat. It really helps me to visualize things in pictures maybe that is the artist side of me LOL but I just keep picturing it burning off and melting right off my body. I see my body like a train and right now it is moving along at a really good clip. I really visualize this LOL I know nuts LOL but for me it works. Just like when you start a cold train you put the coal in and stock the furnace and the train starts chugging off going a little faster as it builds up steam you poor on more coal and it burns hotter and faster and as long as you keep putting the right coal in it will continue to burn hot and (you will continue to lose the weight) the train will continue to go faster and better but if you eat things you shouldn't it is like poring cold water on that hot furnace and the fire will cool down and you will go slower and slower until you get the furnace built back up again. Until it is burning once again at maximum speed. So right now I don't want to slow that train (losing) down I want to keep burning at the max and to do that I have to only throw in healthy coal LOL. I just keep picturing it burning off and melting right off my body. I don't know if you saw my post where I said I see my body like a train and right now it is moving along at a really good clip. I really visualize this LOL I know nuts LOL but for me it works. Just like when you start a cold train you put the coal in and stock the furnace and the train starts chugging off going a little faster as it build up steam up poor on more coal and it burns hotter and faster and as long as you keep putting the right coal in it will continue to burn hot and (you will continue to lose the weight) the train will continue to go faster and better but if you eat things you shouldn't it is like poring cold water on that hot furnace and the fire will cool down and you will go slower and slower until you get the furnace built back up again until it is burning once again at maximum speed. So right now I don't want to slow that train (losing) down I want to keep burning at the max and to do that I have to only throw in healthy coal LOL. Need to keep this train moving and burning to the Max. Jan
Wow what a great visuaul. Train burning up the tracks hot fire right eating. cold water puts out the hot fire. Bad eating   We can tell your fire is rouring GREAT JOB 24lbs gone plus down 6 inches,  Good for you.  You give me such HOPE and strength that I know I can do this to.     I went swimming today in my girlfriends pool it is only 3-4feet deep.  But i got on two noodles for the pool and did some biking around the pool about 5min. Then I just made myself walk around the pool for a good 15min. It felt so good to be in there moving so freely.   I'm going RVing for a weekend in August w my DH. Looking forward to that.  I have been thinking of recipes that are easy and healthy have any ideas,    I have had a good healthy eating today.  Enough for now see you here later.  CONGRAD"S TO YOU JAN>>>>:  )   :)   :  )  .Lov ya Wendie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
quiet
July 30, 2005, 10:53 am CDT

Just dropping by to say hello

Hello E 1 what is everyone up to on this fine Sat.  I as reading some one post about negitive thinking. That is a tough one and I know I still struggle with that a lot of the time still.  I resently went to a childs birthday party and I didn't know everyone  but I sat near the people I knew.  The yard is on a slant and I had a difficult time just walking to my seat.  So I decided not to move but stay put until I had to leave.  I made eye contact w/ people and I smiled and said hello and a few people said hello back and smiled.  But the ones that just look at you and don't even acknowlege you.   I can feel shame rising up inside of me and I just want to dissapear.   I must say I did okay w/my eatting but the neg. thoughts I have towards ME because I did this to myself and I not only hurt me but my family.  My sons have never said that they are ashamed of me but some how I know.  My husband on the other hand has said things to me and yet it just never got thru to me.  I think I am doing pretty well this  month w/ my eatting I have had a few slip ups but have gotte back on track ( I love Jan's thoughts about the train so I am using her idea to keep on down the track w/ very hot fire)   I just thought I would put in my ramblings.  Please all have a wonderful weekend healthy choices and 1E.  See you all on Sun.  Have a Good one Wendie    

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
surprised
August 1, 2005, 8:59 am CDT

Good morning all. Here it is AUGUST 1st. ! r

Hello here are my numbers 160/280 5lbs. 4inches.  I have to do etter w my IE so for this next mnth I will increase my exercising at least 4days. It is so good to see everyone here. Keep on posting we need to hear from everyone.  I had a bit of depression when the board went down.  I didn't know what to do with myself and I didn't know how to contact anyone.  Maybe we should write down our e-mail addresses and keep the in a notebook incase this should happen again?  What do you all think about that? I will start with my e-mail  address................WAHickey@MSN.Com                                                                                  

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
hopeful
August 1, 2005, 7:32 pm CDT

Momocto

That was said beautifully.  HE is just waiting for us to turn towards Him.  To have that much love for everyone of us is beyond words.  Now that is unconditional love.  Thanks for the reminder.  Wendie

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
sad
August 2, 2005, 2:46 pm CDT

seeing if this post makes it

i poted a message for twenty minutes and it disappeared.  So here it goes.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board