Message Boards

Messages By: katnip5573

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 15, 2007, 12:00 pm CDT

My son is 22 and with a woman 39

My son is 22 and his female boss at work came onto him.  Now 2 years later they live together which makes me ill.  She has a son 1 yr younger than my son and just had her first grandbaby.  More than anything it is embarrassing to me as a parent that he has chosen this woman.  Before this he was in college and lived off campus with his girlfriend who dumped him when she graduated.  He left college, came home, got a job and was vunerable to her sexual advances.  He says he feels sorry for her, they really have nothing in common accept his paycheck.  She has serious past history of money woes, bankruptcy and 3 ex husbands. They fight continuely and he has moved out several times.  This last time he didn't take anything but his clothes back with him.  She has him so woven in her web  he will not listen to us so we have just thrown up our hands as parents, my husband says one day he will come to his senses and wonder " what was I thinking."   

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 15, 2007, 12:35 pm CDT

09/21 Does Age Matter?

Quote From: gh38133

Are you kidding!?#@ He's a baby, you are a grown woman. His testosterone is doing all the talking. You need to get over yourself and please find someone your own age!!! What is your son saying about this?

Jeri

I have to agree with you.  I have a 22 yr old son with a 39 yr old woman and makes me ill to think about it.  To me she is like a child molester, he had very little experience with women and met her at work when he was 20.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board