Message Boards

Messages By: mernziepoo

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 4:30 pm CDT

So Glad To See The New Board

I am a 40 year old happily married woman with three gorgeous kids. I have been a doc Phil member for about a year now, and have really enjoyed the companionship that I have found here in this area. I came here at a very difficult time in my life and everyone that I met here helped me through it and for that I am very grateful.

So everyone! I'm back and boy did I miss you!

Many Blessings, Mar.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 4:38 pm CDT

Hi 29 - I Hope You Are Well!

This is 29 4 Ever. Had to change my username. Hope everyone makes it to the new messagage board.

CYA

Hi 29, I thought that I would have to change my ID as well, but as it turns out if you go to the site and then push a button to receive a letter, than you can keep your old ID and just agree to renew it.

All that aside...How have you been? When the site shut down I realized that I didn't even have your email address, so there were a lot of you that I felt really cut off from. Beachsmile has been in touch with me on All-poetry, and also Labelfree, Scarlet, Kyes18, and TY. My husband continued to check for me to see that the boards were up and running and today was the first day!

(((((((Big Country Hugs)))))))Mar.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:27 am CDT

Forever 29

This is 29 4 Ever. Had to change my username. Hope everyone makes it to the new messagage board.

CYA

Hi again, 29. I told my daughter Keelie about the heat that you have living in a desert area and she said "Why doesn't she move?" I thought that was kind of funny since you love it so much there. We had some extreme heat here too, but thank the Lord, the air is still working.

Keelie had been going to summer school, which she hates, and tomorrow we will be taking all of the kids to Niagra Falls. It really is quite a short trip from where we are, so a day trip would not be out of the question. How are your gorgeous grandkids doing? and how have you been feeling? Better I hope.

I have been up and down but definitely better than I was before the boards shut down. I went to the web site that Sea told me about. New Hope it was really nice to speak to a counselor there and have them pray for you. I wasn't sure if I was even going to get to talk with anyone, but eventually someone came on and it was very helpful. Taxes still not done, Job still not settled but everyone is healthy so I guess that is all I can ask for right now.

Many blessings Mar.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:42 am CDT

101160 - Hi Cathy!

hi there i was just posting to everyone and wanted to say hi .hope all is well with you.Chat with you soon.GEEEEZE these are hard to get use to .LOL.chat soon here's a hug hello Mar.luv cathy

I thought I recognized that smiling waving Dragon. You don't look anything like that do you? LOL - Hope so cause he's awfully cute.

I am doing just fine and I hope that you are too. I am having a little bit of trouble getting used to the new system here, I am an old dog when it comes to learning new things but I will do my best. We are all doing well, I am working part time still and coping with a bunch of things. My kids are doing great, and they are excited about our family trip this weekend. We are taking them to Niagara for the day.

Many Hugs Mar.

PS- One of the things I would have kept on the new board is the numbering. I found it easier to know where I was when I would look at the number references. How about U?

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:53 am CDT

Good Morning Labelfree

Hope you all Have a wonderful weekend...

Were's Morelock? Where's Glenn? Hope he wised up and Bought Dr. Phil's book...

I hope PAM is good too..

To all the New Comers here welcome this is a GREAT site and YOU will get the help you seek. I know I surely did. You have to work it though. It has to start from you! If you want to know how I will tell you what worked for me...All you have to do is ask..

We are a tight knit group that on a daily basis really truly cares for one another here!

Godbless each of us I pray abundant blessings on all of us today and always. In JESUS name....AMEN

Hi Labelfree! How are you holding up. I am sure glad to hear that everything turned out okay for you. This is kind of messing me up a little too but I am so glad to be in this place again, and have a chance to talk with you Ali again. I guess all that praying might have helped?!?!!

I think I keep missing messages though really wish there were some sort of number system so that I can see what I have not seen! LOL Know what I mean?

Many Blessings Mar!

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 8:13 am CDT

MrsSWBU -

Hello Cathy,

Something woke me up this a.m. For some reason I came to my computer. Saw the message about changing the name and password for the website. Then started reading it over. Don't get on my "liesure sites" too often. I was led to this lady and felt I should respond to her. Since I've never been on a message board, I don't have to adjust to this one's new look!! I deal a lot with women who are in need of a little encouragement and practical advice on everyday living. My late husband was a pastor and we did a tremendous amount of pastoral counseling. Still do, but only for women now. Met Dr. Phil at UCF last year. Told him I tell people I taught him every thing he knows. He was SO sweet. He replied, "Go ahead, they'll never know!!" He is a very gracious man indeed!! Thank you for the welcome. Hope you have a wonderful Saturday. Before I go, I should ask you (being a seasoned veteran), are there rules about these chat boards? Like, do people say where they live and things like that? Or is it all very anonymous? I tend to be a very open book and am just wondering if perhaps I shouldn't be. As I said, I've never been on a chat board anywhere!! Bye for now. L.

Hi there L,

I think that it would be great for all of us to have someone like you here with us. Being someone who deals with encouragement everyday you will be a great one to talk to when that day comes, and believe me they are always coming eventually. I have come here sometimes completely down in the dumps and felt so lifted up by the friends that I have made here.

To whom were you replying that first time? I wish I could maneuver this board better but I am sure I will get used to it soon. I took my daughter to see Dr Phil as well but unfortunately we were not able to speak with him. I did have hopes though because I had a thing or two that I wanted to talk with him about.

Now about those rules. I think one of the most important ones is kind of am unspoken one. We must care and nurture each other as much as we can. This is a place for support not hurting, and it is very important that we all remember that. I am pretty much an open book as well, so I don't think you have to be too guarded but that is just the way I am too. Unfortunately there are some people in the world who will take advantage but for the most part I believe we are as safe as puppies here! LOL!

Glad to see you here.

Many Blessings, Mar.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 8:42 am CDT

101160 - Hi Cathy! We'll Figure It Out Eventually.

smarten up with that jumbling of words .LOL. just kidding glad to see you too.Hope they fix the glitch in the boards .later cathy

As a matter of fact. I think that if I "think backwards", then I have it! LOL! That's how my special brain works anyway!

Hugs Mar

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 8:52 am CDT

Hi Beacsmiles & Scarlet

I am not sure if you are here yet or not. I saw that you had some posts so I am assuming that you both are.

Well...we made it! Here we are!

That's all I wanted to say.

God Bless ya girls!

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 8:20 pm CDT

Pollyanna

Yoo Hoo. How do you make spaces between your lines? God Bless You too.

Hi there. The new posts work pretty much like Word. Hit enter twice after each line and you will get the spaces that you need.

Hope this helps cause I gotta go to bed to rest up for my Niagara trip.

Many blessings to all of you.

PS- When you edit than accept it leaves the post just as you did.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 8:27 pm CDT

Love To ALL & Goodnight!

Sooooo Many Thanks!

But I just have to get some sleep. I think I am getting the hang of this but must admit it is tough to figure out the direction of things. Like I said before folks...think backwards!

That's the key.

Did anyone see my backyard rose?

PS - I saw many of your posts but had trouble finding them again to reply. I will get the hang of it soon...or should I say...soon it of hang the get will I. Key the that's!

Night all, and many prayers and blessings to all of you. This a special day isn't it, we prayed for it and low and behold it came back. Many thanks...I say many thanks.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board