Message Boards

Messages By: devil_girl

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
May 18, 2007, 1:12 pm CDT

Something struck me about these men...

I believe what struck me about these men was the GIANT NEON FLASHING SIGN reading "I AM GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My boyfriend is neat and does the cooking and cleaning sometimes, we share household chores but if I had a boyfriend or husband like either of these men I would send them off to the nearest Pride parade and tell them to stop playing games and pretending because the whole world can see it.

I actually watched this show with a gay friend of mine and within 2 seconds his "Gaydar" went off like a siren.  Stay in the marriage if you like but I wouldn't expect your homosexual husbands to change anytime soon.  let's wait and see when they decide to finally come out of the closet.  I want an update show on this one, Dr. Phil

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
January 8, 2008, 1:03 pm CST

You are SO Naive

Quote From: mupine67

After watching the first 5 minutes of this show, I was convinced that if this so called mother loved her daughter and had been more supportive this would not have happened. The mother is really really cold.

I have a 13 year old daughter myself. If this had to happen to my daughter my love and support would have averted anything like this. Besides my daughter is so loved by her parents that she has no need to look for love else where. Anyway, these so called parents who shouldn't have kids in my opinion should have put a block on the internet like we have.

Who fault is this really???????

You can not avert every little crisis that happens to a 13 year old girl...if you think you can you are immature, naive and should not have children yourself. 

Your daughter is "so loved she has no need to look for love elsewhere????!!!!!"  That is the creepiest most absurd thing I've ever heard.   I hope your fragile little doll enjoys living in the box you keep her in away from friends and real life and essential experiences.  You're not with her 24 hours a day and to claim you know everything is a bit foolish and will backfire when she gets in real trouble and cannot go to her extremely judgemental, know-it-all mother for help.

You have no right to blame a mother for the death of her daughter when you seem like you are a lousy parent yourself

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
January 8, 2008, 4:59 pm CST

Where do you get YOUR stats

Quote From: flthomcat

I think you need to re-look your "stats." Look at the percentage of women receiving welfare when no male is involved and you will not get those stats. Percentage wise, African American women make up the largest segment of American society on welfare (percentage wise). This is due to the disportionate number of babies born out of wedlock, often to young mothers. Those aren't MY stats; they belong to our U.S. Govt. May I suggest you visit any of official govt websites that deal with poverty.

And you are wrong again. NOT EVERY STATE goes after the father, if the father is even known. And many states do NOT have the woman go after the father. Florida asks for the name of the father and supposedly attempts to locate him. Sometimes he's not alive or simply doesn't exist (the woman lied). Sometimes he's incarcerated and has nothing to give (he's a taker and will always be). Sometimes expensive and time-consuming paternity tests are needed becasue the man denies it and the woman had multiple partners. I worked in the state system and have seen hundreds of women get on welfare with the state HOPING to locate and prove who the father is so they can collect. It's a LOSING proposition. We tax-payers AND the innocent children are the REAL losers, though.

And don't worry about being labeled a "racist." I've learned that those who profess to champion free speech, tolerance and diversity THE LOUDEST are often the ones who try to silence anything that does not fit into their little worlds. When they disagree, they yell "racist" to silence people. It's sad, but predictable. As long as you speak the TRUTH, you know in your heart the truth. What others think should not matter.

Your stats are wrong.

In the past 11 years WHITE PEOPLE have the highest rate of welfare!!!!!   Maybe you should not just spout random racist comments disguised as "Facts"

In case you would like to actually do some research you will find that the highest rate of women welfare (38.8%) is made up of white women, while black women make up 37.2%.

Also, since white women in the United states have had among the highest rates of teenage pregnancy leading in many cases to at least two years spent on welfare maybe we should focus on educating these poor, stupid white kids and their naive white parents so we can lower the welfare rate. 

Just in case you're not familiar with the teen pregnancy rates and need some stats to manipulate and falsely quote to make you look better...here ya go...

98 out of 1000 teenagers will get pregnant each year in the U.S...much higher than the UK (46.6 out of 1000) and Canada (38.6 out of 1000), Not to mention higher than many 3rd world countries.

White people need to start pulling their own weight, get off welfare, stop having babies when they are babies themselves and start becoming a productive member of society.

Are you getting this?  Do you realize how your "innocent" little comments promote racism?  Please stop making up facts to support racsim, it's unkind and not very smart.

btw, these stats are from the US Dept of Health and Human Services, and the Overview of Entitlement Programs, Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives...I didn't just make them up to support my own hidden agenda or anything

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
January 10, 2008, 4:52 am CST

Well you MUST be right...NOT!

Quote From: swissmiss62

i don't know where you get your facts as well. african american women as well as hispanic have the highest # 0f babies born out of wedlock.and are on welfare .i see it on  daily basis in the area in which i  live and working in a hospital. white women are a high percentage but not to the amount you claim.

Sooooo...the U.S. Gov't statistics are completely wrong and you know everything because you work in one little hospital in one little town in one little state?  You're comment is worthless...I backed up my comment with REAL STATISTICS!!!!

Unless you have any proof, don't just start making generalizations based on your skewed view of life...that is how racism is spread.

I'll stick to believing the information provided by your gov't's Dept of Health not to mention the independant review by the House of Representatives that proves that WHITES HAVE THE HIGHEST WELFARE RATE!  Why deny the facts..they are just facts.  Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean they are wrong.

I supported my comments with facts, it is not a "claim"...your comment is a claim.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
January 11, 2008, 12:56 pm CST

insane obnoxious dog lady

What a rude woman, she must beon some medication..if not she should be.  Even Dr Phil saw she was a lost cause.  That dog should be removed before it replaces a "lover" for her instead of replacing a son.

I would be embarrased if she was in my family and would insist on an intervention with a therapist present.  I thought crazy people ended up ith 50 cats not one ugly dog

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
upset
February 28, 2008, 12:29 pm CST

These Stepford Wives are SCAAARRRYYY!!!!

These women are frightening. They look, talk, act and dress like over-the-hill dolls.  I though Dr Phil made a v. good point when one said she just does this or charity and he showed that if she just donated all the money she put into this ridiculous crap she would be living a lot MORE to charity. 

She doesn't do this for charity she does this for attention.  How sad she is so insecure she has have a sparkly crown and have little catfights with other contestants in order to feel superiour.  I'm so thankful that I already feel secure, fabulous and wonderful and I don't have to lose all my money and self-respect just for some attention.

I think people that live beyond their means are missing some common sense and when they drag their families into the gutter with them they are being selfish. 

The mother that would rather spend money and time on her pageants than her children should never have had any!  I'm surprised she didn't pop out limited edition Barbie's instead of kids (that probably would have made her happier)

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
February 28, 2008, 2:12 pm CST

02/28 Still Chasing the Crown

Quote From: mimiskb

How is what this woman any different than what Dr. Phil does?  They both like the spotlight and the stage!!  They both make some money doing it (Dr. Phil more than her, but her's goes to charity).  Dr. Phil spends money on tennis and playing tournaments (and I know those are expensive!), and she spends money on her hobby, pagents.  If she isn't hurting anyone, let her do what she wants.  I happen to think GOLF is a big fat waste of time and money, but I wouldn't sneer at them like Dr. Phil did.  Big deal.  Find people with real  problems. 
actually she IS hurting someone...her husband and family!!!  The difference between these women and Dr Phil is he can actually afford his hobbies and his family isn't begging him to stop putting them in the poorhouse and upset that he spends more time tanning than with them

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
February 29, 2008, 11:55 am CST

Quote From: auggie1965

You know very little about any of the women that were on this show.  You have only been shown what the Dr. Phil show wants you to see.  I compete in only one pageant a year and would not rather spend money on them instead of my children.  I spend lots of money on my children and am quite thankful that they are not 'limited edition Barbie's' and are instead very healthy, happy children.  Didn't your mother ever tell you 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?'  You are the one that I feel sorry for!  You don't know me as a person so please don't ever say that I should never have had any children.  I spend three to five days away from them per year.  That does not make me a bad mother.  There were other financial issues going on at the time of my last pageant and the reason for skipped mortgage payments was NOT all because of a pageant. 
Were you on the show?  Was I talking about you?   Noooooo....I wasn't.  How typical pageant of you to turn this around and make it all about yourself.  Please don't feel too sorry for me, my sympathies are directed elswhere.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
February 29, 2008, 12:02 pm CST

Quote From: ramair

But, the mother of six, with another on the way, is turning out "Barbies" instead of kids. Two, at least. Her 11- and 4-year -old  daughters are already becoming pageant obsessed. By her own admission. From all the pageants she lets them watch, behind her husband's back. 
frightening thought isn't it....generations of fake smiling, robotic responding, vanity queens.....(***shudder***)

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
ecstatic
February 29, 2008, 9:10 pm CST

You crack me up

Quote From: auggie1965

You know very little about any of the women that were on this show.  You have only been shown what the Dr. Phil show wants you to see.  I compete in only one pageant a year and would not rather spend money on them instead of my children.  I spend lots of money on my children and am quite thankful that they are not 'limited edition Barbie's' and are instead very healthy, happy children.  Didn't your mother ever tell you 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?'  You are the one that I feel sorry for!  You don't know me as a person so please don't ever say that I should never have had any children.  I spend three to five days away from them per year.  That does not make me a bad mother.  There were other financial issues going on at the time of my last pageant and the reason for skipped mortgage payments was NOT all because of a pageant. 

OMG, I just realized you were the one from the show...here you are sitting at home still so worried about what people think of you that you're patrolling the message boards picking up any little crumb of attention that we'll throw at ya.

Well, since you asked what my mother taught me I'll tell you...she taught me that if beauty is all you've got, keep your mouth shut, use your brains for speaking 

she taught me that money in the bank keeps a roof over your head, food in your belly and clothes on your back

She taught me that if you have to choose between rent and shoes they better be pretty big shoes 'cause you're gonna have to live in them

And she taught me if you don't want to be judged then don't enter the pageant....you entered this pageant when you went on the show and I have every right to say what I think .

I feel sorry for you as well, it's a shame your mother didn't teach you any of these lessons.  Hopefully someone will teach your children some of these so they don't miss mortgage payments for any reason (I know I never have...thanks Mom)

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board