Message Boards

Messages By: inchesbgon

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
confused
July 24, 2005, 10:41 am CDT

Sorry!

I forgot that this is the name I used when I was on here last, so this is the name that I will stick to.

This message board is quite confusing!! Hope I get used to it soon, cause I feel a little lost I think. :(

I was already on my treadmill this morning, well about 11:00 this morning, I slept in till about 10:30 or so, that means I had breakfast at lunch time!! I had tomato soup and salmon sandwich with lettuce.

My computer was down too for about a week or so, glad to have it back.

I didn't have a salad for the past few weeks, I just got so sick of them, that even just thinking about salad makes my stomach turn, so when we start fresh tomorrow, I will make myself eat a salad at least 1 or 2 times a week (if I can) but that's it. and it will be a small one! I don't know if I can handle any more of it. although I put lettuce in my sandwiches or tomatoes, but a salad itself, I can't handle!! weird eh, anyone else in the same boat?

Loosey

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
anxious
July 24, 2005, 10:12 pm CDT

are you ready!

Hello,

A 10 lb loss sounds pretty good for the end of August. I didn't eat any junk today, but I did have a toasted tomato sandwich at 11:30 pm. hopefully it burns off while I am sleeping, I will try and have a dream that I am running!!! lol jk

I guess we have to stop thinking about food eh, and try to think and do other things, ya ya, I know it's that easy. I will post my weight in the morning along with my mini and actual goal. Glad you can be the recorder, I am going to be terribly busy for the next 2 weeks. You will do fine Sheree!

Lala33, don't add the pound- your true weight is when you weigh yourself first thing in the morning, before you eat and after you (piddle) honestly. So you really are 184. That's right Sheree, Angela is at about 177 lbs last time I talked to her, she is doing really well.

Sherrilynn- We are all here for each other and we will fight those cravings off together, I know I have them too and need to get away from them and guess what? we are almost the same weight, you are 166 and I am 164. Well I will see how much I am in the morning, could be more could be less. I also quit smoking 2 years ago, then I started up last year for a few months then I quit again, it's been 10 months since I quit and like you, both times I turned to food, and that's why after gaining about 20-25 lbs in 4 months I started with the Ultimate Weight Loss Solution. It was like I replaced smoking with food, since my hand didn't have a cigarette in it, I would put food in it. you know what I mean.

Let's do it girls!!!

Loosey

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
ecstatic
July 25, 2005, 5:47 am CDT

Weigh IN

Good Morning, and boy we sure are early.

Here you are Sheree,

start/mini/final goal

165/155/150

Arms: 12.5

Bust: 38

Waist: 35.5

Hips: 38.5

Thigh: 22

Calf: 15

I just gave you the basic measurments. If you gals want to weigh in on Mondays thats fine, that is when I will be weighing in from now on.

Laura: I am 32 years old and I am 5'5" tall. I started out at 219 lbs on January 8, 2005. I am now at 165 and want to get to 150. I guess the biggest problem I had was portion control well I think I still have that problem or it's coming back but I have to learn to get it under control again. And sweets, well I like sweets and have to get that under control too. I am not doing the Rapid start Program right now, I am just concentrating on eating healthy and exercising. and losing that 10 lbs!!! lol

I am having whole wheat pancakes for breakfast with sugar free syrup. The kids asked for pancakes so I said sure, but I am going to make them healthy and I am going to eat them too!!!

I finally have a day off today, so I am going to go on my treadmill 2X - once in the morning and in the evening. That is my goal and to eat healthy for the rest of the day.

I will report on what I ate later

Have a good day!

Loosey

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
hopeful
July 25, 2005, 4:30 pm CDT

Good Evening1

Hello everyone!

Glad to see you back Jen, hope you join the challenge.

I am going to read some of Dr.Phils book get me back on track

I have a problem I think. When I think of food I want to puke, I've been feeling like this for the past 3 or 4 weeks or so. well since I started taking these pills,  one of the side effects was that they would make you feel nautious. seems to be getting worse, guess I should go and see the doc. but I will play the wait and see game for a couple of more weeks. Don't get me wrong though, I do eat once the food is placed in front of me but to read about it, like reading about your posts about what you guys eat or trying to think of what I am going to make for supper just makes my stomache turn. hmmm...maybe that's a good thing? lol jk

So today, I had a pretty carby day! I had  a couple ww pancakes for breaky with no-sugar syrup and I had a salmon sandwich for lunch then I had 2 low fat bran muffins for snack and I had veggie burger on a ww bun with a handful of fries. I didn't go onmy treadmill 2x like I said I was, but once is good enough I guess. I promise I will do better tomorrow.  And I mean that!

Loosey

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
chillin'
July 25, 2005, 8:17 pm CDT

congrats to you Sherri

Well congrats to you Sherri! I am so proud of you, that was a big accomplishment to resist that tempting cake and to give it away on top of that! And that's exactyly what kind of pills I am on, and I feel sick everyday. but it's suppose to go away after the 3rd month, maybe I will get some gravol or something. I would enjoy it only you don't exactly feel like doing anything else either, that' s why I didn't go on the treadmill this morning like I said I was going to, I didn't feel good and then I slept all afternoon, it sucks, but hopefully it will wear off, your too funny! I've never tried cous cous, is it a type of rice?

Jo: I feel for your hubby, I will keep him in my prayers and take care of yourself too cause you need to be strong for him.

I know what I am going to have for breaky tomorrow, since I am not feeling sick right at this minute! lol I am going to have a boiled egg, with a slice of toast (carb options bread) and a cup of fruit and veggie juice (I drink the stuff too sheree!) and for lunch chicken breast with peas and carrots. bran muffin for mid am snack and yogurt and banana for pm snack. Supper- meatloaf, carrots and a potato. Sounds good to meeeeeee!!!!!

Tracy: I know what you mean about the salads ewww, I am tired of them too, I think we were eating salad till it was coming out of our ears!! lol, need a break from it I guess.

I was up early this morning making rasberry jam, then I made some strawberry freezer jam made with splenda, taste pretty good. (was licking the bowl!!)

Goodnight!

Loosey

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
embarrassed
July 26, 2005, 8:45 pm CDT

I feel the same way

Good Evening!

I totally feel the same way as you Sherri, I did good all day today with my meals, and then around 6:30 I was craving for something sweet. Happens everyday after supper. So I made a banana cream pie. Except I didn't feel like running to the store for the whip cream, so I did with out. I had 2 slices. It didn't make me feel any better after I ate it, just wished I didn't, next time I will look for some sugar free candy or gum or something to satisfy my sweet tooth. In my own opinion, I feel that i shouldn't deprive myself. but the problem I have is just trying to have 1, that is what I am going to work on from now on, I need to try and control myself!! Actually now that I think of it, I guess I did do ok after all, I went to go and pick up the kids and then thought, I felt like some nachos and cheese. I thought about it and said to myself. well I already stuffed my face with the pie and felt crappy and if I stuff my face with this stuff then how am I going to feel? So I turned around and just came home instead, I feel good now!!!

I didn't do any exercise today :(

goodnight

Loosey

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
July 27, 2005, 2:13 pm CDT

not to bad of a day!

Good Afternoon!

Well I had a good day today so far, well I plan on keeping it that way.

B: 2 scrambled eggs, coffee

S: Low fat bran muffin, apple, fruit and veggie juice

L: Pork sandwich on Carb Options bread and chicken noodle soup, diet pepsi

S: Yogurt, apple

S: meatloaf, carrots, potato (left overs from yesterday) milk

Loosey

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
August 1, 2005, 1:58 pm CDT

Weigh In Day

Hhello, I weighed  in today and I am still the same at 165.

Congrats to all you other losers!!!

Will post more later, have to go

Loosey

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
sad
August 3, 2005, 2:56 pm CDT

no clue??

Hello, well I am here, kinda.

I don't know what I am doing or what's going on, but I am not dropping out. I've practically been in bed for the past few days....eating. I weighed myself today and I am up 2.5 lbs from Monday. And I really don't even care. that's the depressing part. I don't know what is wrong. hopefully whatever is wrong will pass by the end of the week or soon, cause i know I don't want to go back to where I was. I can't even get up to go on my treadmill, when I think about it, I want to sleep. I lost all control and don't care what I eat even though I know that is wrong thinking. Just seemed like ever since the board dissappeared, things went downhill for me.

Someone

help

Loosey

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
ecstatic
August 5, 2005, 8:50 am CDT

I'm Baaaaaaacckkk!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning! 

Well I was going to post after I read my last post but I didn't have time, with work and kids and all. Anyways after I read my last post on Wed. I thought about I stupid I was to put that post there, I just thought I had no where else to turn so I turned to my circle of support. Then I thought well the only other support I am going to get is from God, so that's where I turned next and we won't go into details, but I got off my butt and jumped on my treadmill for 30 min. then I went grocery shopping and I ate good all day yesterday and was on my treadmill again yesterday. And I am starting off with a good day today. I guess just being overwhelmed with everything will get anybody down once in awhile, but I know it will pass. It's not the end of the world! But I know one thing for sure and thats when a friend ask for help I will never turn them down and tell them to come and talk to me when they've dealt with it. I will support anyone who is in or out of the game. Any kind words would do to lift anyones spirits up. Thanks Jazz and Sheree. 

Oh ya, I weighed myself this morning for the heck of it and wouldn't you know I am 163 lbs believe it or not. Maybe I was just retaining water from all the salty greasy foods that I was eating why I put on a few pounds so fast. Anyways ya meeee!!!! I'm happy! 

So, Yes, I am back on track and I am going to kick some a$$!!! so there....lol 

Lauren: glad you had a good trip!! and took all that weight off. I am on vacation as of tomorrow, but I don't plan on going anywhere, but I just might do the spur of the moment thing! lol Your not a bad mother, is she at the right weight for her age? I don't think you have to worry about girls at that age, and don't let her worry about it, as long as she's getting healthy snacks and eating well and getting out there running around, then no worries, she will get slimmer as she gets older. she will grow out of the baby fat! 

Sheree- Splash Island must have been fun, did you get burnt? I am so happy for you, you are staying so on track and keeping it up! I know about those salads at Mc Donalds, they are pretty fattening. I usually get the chicken mcGrill and just try not to eat so much of the bun, they should have whole wheat buns for the chicken burgers. I am going to Brandon either this Sunday or Monday, I have to go and check out the new walmart, need school clothes for the kids. hmmm and maybe I deserve a new outfit! 

3 wishes. 

1- to stop having cravings. 

2- to eat whatever I want without gaining weight 

3- to have a slim toned body with no flab! 

Melody- I was in your shoes, I know how you feel and I am here for ya!! I've always wanted to have a veggie garden, I am going to have one next year for sure. 

Sherrilynn- Your doing so well and I love reading your messages. When I have a craving for something sweet I will definatly be calling you! 

Loosey  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board