Messages By: bebopbetty

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
September 3, 2005, 9:22 pm CDT

Grandson

Quote From: harray

I have found out that raising a grandson was very important for my on well being. It was difficult beause of the lower energy level that I had with him compared to raising his mom. However, his enthusiasim fueled my tank. As we hear so often I enjoyed my grandchild more than his mom as I got older.
Thank the dear Lord for you being able to step in and save your sweet grandson from the system. I am raising my first granddaughter (12) and denied access to her older sister (my son and two woman). I run CANGRANDS a support group for GRG and kinship families in Canada.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
September 3, 2005, 9:24 pm CDT

grandchildren

Quote From: itsgina14

I have 2 of my grandchildren, that I am raising. I have had them both since birth. Morgan is now 3 years old. And Trinity is 18 months. I have adopted Morgan, and Trinity's adoption is in process now. It is not an easy thing to do, but it is very rewarding. All I have to do is look into their little faces and I know I made the right choice. It is much more difficult  now, then when I raised their mother and her sister. I do not have the energy now, that I had then. All the things I thought I would be able to do when my biological children were grown, will probably never happen now. For me, it was a good choice, I love the girls very much, and I am never lonesome or bored.nor will I ever be able to retire.

Thank the dear Lord for you being able to have your two granddaughters and save them from the system. I am raising my first granddaughter (12) and denied access to her older sister (my son and two woman). We spent 28,000.00 to save Ash and she is worth it as we get the loving!  I run CANGRANDS a support group for GRG and kinship families in Canada.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 19, 2007, 8:22 pm CDT

6th annual CANGRANDS NATIONAL KINSHIP conference

I run CANGRANDS NATIONAL KINSHIP SUPPORT and an anuual kinship conference and camp. Please visit our website for more details. www. cangrands.com

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board