Messages By: tweekmama

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 3:22 pm CDT

credit cards

Quote From: enimary

I was in the same situation a couple of years ago. My husband and I divorced. When we met, I had a mortgage and everything that goes with owning a home; utilities and upkeep. Along with that there were the credit card bills, so when he left, I was back on my own again and having to pay everything again. I got behind in those bills and then when 911 happened in New York , I did something you would probably think was very stupid; I took a retirement the airline I was working for offered. Well they added 5 years to my age or to my years of services, but I took the retirement anyway. I am glad I did, because they have never offered the package again.

I needed an additional income to make up my take home pay, so I found a way to make an income from home. I was looking through my local newspaper and found an ad by a group of moms who worked from home. I answered the ad and this is what I found. I could invest a small amount into my own home business as a Marketing Executive for an International Wellness Company. I was hesitant at first and the young lady I spoke with over the phone was scheduled to visit her parents in a nearby city within a couple of weeks. During her visit she and I met for lunch with her beautiful baby girl. She re-iterated what we had talked about over the phone.

I signed all the forms to get my business started, left the restaurant where we had just had lunch and thought, did I do the right thing, I know absolutely nothing about this woman I just met, gave her a voided check and my social security number. Well leaving the parking lot, I wrote down her license number as I am very untrusting of people.

Today, I am so glad I took this chance with her because I can now look back and smile and thank God I met her. It cost me less than $100 to start, which is amazing, because other companies were wanting several hundred dollars into the thousands.

Request more information at http://me.stayinhomeandlovinit.com and a team member will contact you. The team work is awesome and I think you will be be very excited and very happy you took this step.

I told have gotten myself into major credit card debit right now and I don't know what to do or where to turn i have contacted CCCS and they won't help me cause I recently was signed up with a company that was supposed to help negotiate with my creditors I wasnt aware that the first 3 months of the money they were taking from me was going strictly towards there fee's.  Well now my payments are 5 months behind and don't know what to do.  But for you folks out there what ever you do don't do it, if you don't need to use them don;t.

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
October 16, 2005, 4:14 pm CDT

I know how you feel

I'm know exactly how lynn feels myself is going through the samething with my husband, we have seperate accounts and yeah he pays most of the bills but I pay all my bills, my gas, whatever I need but I also pay both car payments and sometimes alot of the kids stuff.  If I ever need anything else I need to ask him.  I hate Yes I work I'm waitress and I do make decent money but you know his salary is guarentee and my money is not. So if I tell him that I'm short money he's like oh well, maybe you should find another job its the same bullsh___ over and over.   

I wish at times I could do it on my own but I have my own debt issues t o deal with and I am.  But it really upsets me, His friends can call and ask to borrow money and he will give it to them but me nothing. 

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
October 23, 2005, 5:55 pm CDT

Been there done that

I'm a 39 year old mom that has been in a marriage for 20 years and for the last 10 years have had alot of ups and downs lprobably more downs, I've been finacially struggling and have had alot of issues to deal with and was around some people who was doing Meth well need I say anymore I'm not saying I'm addicted to it but it does help me get through the day alot of times.  I do notice that when I don't do it I'm really cranky even though I don't really notice alot of times that I snap at my kids.  My husband don't know.  I truly hate that I ever touched the stuff but I get so much done.  I'm truly know how these people feel.  I'm not a addict and I don't ever want to become one and have to go to rehab. God Bless to all

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board