Messages By: alexgma

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
May 13, 2006, 4:01 pm CDT

just pot

Quote From: missblond

"if your NOT ADDICTED,,, good then prove it, GET OFF THE POT!" i know Dr.s and lawyer's who smoke it and they all think We (in the real world don't know it) i have a friend and i say to him "aawwwww your stoned again" no one else will say they even know he is! one joint is as bad as 20 ciggarettes, i just read My Son's college report on pot. also, they r paranoid, so no wonder he thinks your "out to get him" this guy i know admitted to Me he thought his neighbors knew he smoked and were gonna turn him in! now that he doesn't smoke he sees how CRAZY he was! he paased them and would flip them off! i just found that part out! they had NO CLUE as to why he was doing it! he thought they could smell it (i bet they did) and were ready to turn him in! it is bad no matter what. go to church and maybe see if someone there is willing to come along side your Son (maybe a guy like 22) and talk w/him about changing his life and living a clean life. i tell my newphew's "hey there r some pretty Girls in church guys, you aint gonna find them in a bar!" i have seen lives change, through the right church! ck the church's out in your area first and you go for you,,, then get the whole family involved. Our Son is 23 and is proud to say he has never touched a drug in his life. i think the friendships he made in church kept him from doing bad things, i really do. i pray for you and your Son. just one person's advice

my son also started at around this age,now 37 i watched as his life was not his own pot told him when to go to bed when to get up when to got to work pot told him were to spend his money,pot talked for him the drs will say hey they can get off it fi they want  have you seen or been with someone trying just to get off pot the pain and stomach and dieing inside they do is almost unbearable to watch the puking the daily cramps.no help has to be given to people wh only was on pot  take something you put in your body for over 25 yrs tell me yu can walk with no help there has to be help for theses people theres help if they got a needle in there arms help if they walk in same iam on crack but pot oh you can just walk away from it mentally it takes the toll his son dont want to be around him and he will tell you all my friends parnets do it i just dont want my dad doing it so he has no closness with his only child bc of pot. 

but now looking back,,,,pot destroyed my son......he was only on this....pot distroyed my son 

it took his life,his money,his home,and even closeness with his only child.....get your son off pot and do it the fastest way bf he does go inot someting more.. 

my grandson is offered this every day in high school yet he walks away telling then no and he will tell you i seen what it did to my dad.i dotn want it in my life......... i hope he stays this way 

drs will say pot is not really a drug...........i have had them tell me this 

i ask if this is true and he gets pulled over can you write me a statement saying pot is not really a drug so i can take in front of judge whe he is sentenced  thank god this never happend but he wouldnt give me a answer if it did. 

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
May 13, 2006, 11:38 pm CDT

sons sight

my son who just turned 37 April,was having trouble reading he is divorced raising a 16 yr old since  

he was 5 <deadbeat mother> we help him a lot they live behind us we share a back yard  

when he and i went to see about reading glasses for him the Dr couldn't bring up any vision  

numbers to work with so he sent us to eye Dr he said i know what I'm looking at on paper but i cant  

tell you why is sight is the way it is.... 

he sent us down to a teaching hospital eye Dr,he did test next thing we know we or into 7hrs of  

brain surgery he had 80% of his sight gone already,, 

we only went for reading glasses they found a growth on his optical nerves nothing they can do it  

now has took all his optical areas and destroyed the cones in his eyes.. 

they is no tests,glasses,operations,noting he is left with 20% sight,this come out of the blue we  

never expected nothing like this and he didn't either.they or staying with us for now he wants to be  

able to go home we went to low vision Dr  

and we had hope maybe strong glasses but no.....he is being refereed to council of the blind 

who can help him adjust to his vision loss.this is tearing up all of us,he is our only child and the  

son he has is his only child..we just went for glasses.. 

he had to give up his drivers licenses, 

his dad sold his trk bought sons trk,to keep in family. 

...our son goes every day to a support group for depression some days or really bad for him.. 

..all i can keep saying and seeing is we just went for reading glasses......i close my eyes and try to  

think of what he must be going threw but i cant i know when i open  my eyes i can see...they have  

him on steroid and now have to get him off a Little at a time 

it is causes so many side effects he has gained 27 lbs.of water.... 

my son lived a very lonely life caused no one any trouble and to go threw this is heart breaking i  

see him struggle every day...his dad told me while he was driving one day he had to pull over tears  

just started..this is more then what we all can bear at times....we or a close family...his dad is  

disabled from heart problems my son is disabled from depression and sever headaches,to have  

this happen at a time when none of knew..we got the final word nothing can be done last week...i  

don't know how to help him..we all or just walking on air trying to stay on our feet..i could see if he  

got something in his eyes a wreck or anything but to just have 20/20 vision one day 80% gone  

next.i have never screamed at god i thank him everyday for some sight he has left him.blind  

assoc.is coming to his home to help him adjust.my son cant see he is in the same area as a blind  

person so we let him say low vision..i know him and his son live on such a low income but they  

make it his bills or always payed the minute he gets his s.s. check..i wish there was support  

groups for all of us out there on this.i feel like their should be 3 of me aim going in circles my home  

his home ,child's school.every thing.my son is a lot stronger then i ever knew him to be i admire  

him for going every day i don't know if i could.there is a growth laying over his optical nerves if they  

go mess with it he will go blind,they had no choice but to leave it alone.in time this killed all cone  

areas in his eyes.and in between Dr and surgery he turned 37 this yr.surgery was march 23,2006.i  

just don't were to turn for him or me just to get some understanding...my son said a sentence of i  

had to lose my vision to have my eyes opened..his x wife is a dead beat mother,she is on 5yr  

probation for non support,knows nothing about the boy from 5yrs old to now 16.judge ruled in June  

2006 for her to leave the boy alone till he wanted contact with her....you can fill in any story you want 

and it would be OK the truth is bad enough.i just want to say i know about grief we all or going  

threw it now every day  

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
sad
September 23, 2006, 7:28 pm CDT

generation RX

i have a friend whos she thought her outside air conditer needed freon,she knew it was a new unit,so when she called service man out there he told her there was no leak

she found out by a son her younger son was huffing off it.a kid in the neighborhood showed him how to do it.also grandson was in 9th grade durning 5th hr which is almost school day gone a young girl had a bottle,which they was allowed ot bring to class as long as it was not glass,i guess kids didnt beleive her so when teacher turned around they was smelling bottle it had wine in it.she ahd gone all day long drinking wine,now to me ifyou make it to 5th hr you done this before cause thr fist 2 hrs of school you would show signs of something going on.teacher took bottle and girl to office.the kids dont have to buy st drugs no more they or now into just using what they can get there hands on,if they dont know kid down st does.sad

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
September 23, 2006, 7:30 pm CDT

genration Rx

Quote From: wobbly99

This may be coming from left field but maybe the trouble with the kids in the suburbs is the suburbs themselves. There is no town, community, or extended families to which children belong. If it takes a village to raise a child how do you raise a child without the village. Cars give young people far too much power and the ability to be alone and unsupervised by adults. Worse still is the measure of affluence that gives older children far too much free time when they should be studying, doing chores, working part time, or playing sports. Not sports of the organized and regulated but being outside doing healthy stuff. Where does a kid go to hang out when you live in the burbs and the kid is bored to death? We say we are buying homes to raise our families but are we building communities for them? Are there youth centers where kids can go to play or get help with their homework? And how will they get there? Maybe the suburbs we invented in the 50's are a poor substitute for the communities they left behind. I raised my kids in big city by choice. I live in a community within it where my children where known by name and people knew where I lived. I knew where they liked to hang out, where they played touch football and where they were after school. I knew their parents and teachers. My apartment was a hub of activity for board games and potato chips or just hanging out watching TV. My point is that kids used to have a place to be and plenty of people around to keep them out of trouble. We called them parents. Aurea Andino
i agree with you,there is no place safe kdis to go any more we think so much of a strip mall going up not the kids,if there weas a place kids cant afford to use it this is why so many kids or out roaming streets with nothing to do cause there is no where for them to go.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
October 27, 2007, 3:14 pm CDT

no way

do theses women even know the full intent of what can happen when you run this kind of game

an yes they know an know when they or carrying a child whos it is.

i dont think its all about fear,they wasnt afraid to carry on an affair an get pregrant.

i just got a call from a dear friend who just found out threw her own work

the set of twins she thought was her sons  OR NOT

3yr old little boys.

gma had a feeling from the way the girl acted an from things she would say when her son an her would fight.

she took it upon hersef to find the truth out..

with the help of her son who came to her with the same thoughts

now for over 3yrs she has allowed this man to beleive theses kids or his,

over 3yrs she has run this game only letting it out when they fought,

she knew from the start theses kids was not his ,

by the words she would throw at him durning a arguement.

the sad part gma ,gpa an now dad all or so shocked an shes standing there an has said this

I CANT BE HERE WITH ALL THEES LIES AN MISTRUST GOING ON IN THIS FAMILY.

OF ALL THE THINGS TO SAY  THEM LIEING,MISTRUST,AN THEN BEST OF ALL

THE FINAL

SHES WAS RAPED 

SHE SAYS SHE WAS RAPED

NOW HOWS THAT

IAM SAYING HURT,AN YEARS TOOK FROM NOT ONLY THE KIDS BUT DADDYS

WHO LOVE THESES KIDS AN NOT KNOW BUT MOM KNOWS

SOMETHING INSIDE GMA AN GPA DIED THAT DAY

THE LOVE THEY HAD FOR THESES LITTLE BOYS GONE

THE ANGRY,HURT THEY FEEL MAKES THEN NOW WANT TO DISTANT THEM SELFS FROM THE TWINS

AN THIS IS A SET OF PEOPLE WHO TOOK IN FOSTER KIDS,ADOPTED KIDS

THE LIES,HURT,ANGRY,MISTRUST THE GAMES

ALL TOOK THE TOLL OVER THE LOVE OF THESES 2 LITTLE BOYS

SHOULD THE MAN HAVE TO PAY  HASNT HE PAIDED ENOUGHT IN HIS MIND HES LOST MORE THEN MONEY CAN EVER REPLACE

HOW DOES HE NOT LOOK AT THE CHILD AS PART OF THE MOM

AN MOM WANTS MONEY IN THE END.

ITS A GAME DR PHIL

ONE THEY PLAY SO WELL EVEN WITHOUT A CHILD INVOLVED ITS THERE WAY OF LIFE

HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT

,NOT ONLY BEING THE  DAD WAS A LIE

BUT THERE WHOLE LIFES OR BUILD ON NOTHING BUT LIES

ONE RIGHT AFTER THE OTHER

IF THE MAN WALKS ITS BECAUSE HIS WHOLE LIFE WAS DESTROYED BY MOM

LIFE AS HE THOUGHT NEVER WAS

YEARS HE PUT IN NEVER WAS REAL

SO THEY WANT HIM TO KEEP PUTTING IN MONEY ON A LIFE BUILD ON NOTHING BUT LIES AN DECEIT.

WAY TO GO

AN THANKS MOM YOU KNEW ALL ALONG.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
October 28, 2007, 7:51 am CDT

double standard

if anyone thinks its ok for a teacher to have sex with a child in school

THEN I GUESS YOUR SAYING ITS OK WITH THE PRIESTS DOING THIS ALSO

whats the difference here they both or teachers of our children

when a teacher over steps any lines in a child life you can bet later on in there lifes it will show up

either in distrust,learning to hide,cover up parts of there lifes

isnt this what they do when this is going on

lieing,covering up,oh mom cant know right,so his family values all gone here also

its ok for a women teacher,shes learing the boy how to be man

but  a man teacher                      its called  rape

double standards

BUT THEN HOW WOULD YOU FEEL TODAY

IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
October 28, 2007, 7:54 am CDT

LAST THING

FOR ALL TO THINK ITS OK