Message Boards

Messages By:

July 26, 2005, 2:24 pm CDT

A Fellow Sufferer...Diabetes, Fibramyalgia...

Quote From: nominatio1

Where is everyone? Karen, Grace, at all. I surely hope you are finding your way back after the disruption of the boards. Lets hear from you, ok? Take care and God bless. Nomi

Hi I'm new to this, but I too have Type II Diabetes, have been dianosed with Fibramyalgia and severe insomnia.  It's hard for me because I'm always having to try new medications to help me sleep, the pain is constant, I'm depressed.  I have joined TOPS and it helps seeing other women who too are trying to loose weight.  I'm depressed, but I am really trying to change my eating, I'm not dieting, I'm making changes, but it  seems the harder I try the more "Nothing" happens.  I'm sticking with it, but it's hard.  My hardest struggle is getting on a schedule and sticking to it.  I do so much better when I'm able to start my day at least by 8:00 and eat breakfast.  I also have sleep apnea.  I'm 44, and I weigh 283 1/2 as of 7.25.05.

Is there anyone out there who has struggles with insomnia and getting on a schedule who can offer some suggestions??? I'm so worried about my health and dying early...

August 1, 2005, 10:28 pm CDT

Hello Everyone...

Quote From: nominatio1

Where is everyone? Karen, Grace, at all. I surely hope you are finding your way back after the disruption of the boards.  Lets hear from you, ok? Take care and God bless. Nomi

nominatio1...Thank You so much for replying.  I am new to message boards, but from what I'm seeing, it's really neat and the friendship and support and knowing there's other's out there that are dealing with the same issues.  I just started reading Dr. Phils Book: The Ultimate Weight Solution along with the UWS Food Guide!  I'm so excited to get it read and apply everything.  I'm pretty ecstatic!!! Last week @TOPS I lost 3 1/2 lbs and this week I lost another 3...I feel like I'm on a role.  I also started that new Lunesta to help me sleep.

Have A Great Week...TTYS

Oh My Name is Cherie...I'm an avid Teddy Bear Collector and I adore Hugs...Hence bearhugs88

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board