Message Boards

Messages By: limerick2

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
January 2, 2006, 8:51 pm CST

It's time...

Last year, I started following Dr. Phil's plan for weight loss. I read his book, and we got the food guide too. In there months I lost around 20 lbs. by eating better foods (in the right portion sizes) and exercising. Then, in March, I hurt my knee and found out I was pregnant in one week. Those were my excuses for not continuing to exercise and soon after that I found myself going back to my old eating habits, too. Now, it's time for me to pick up where I left off in March. I have 20 pounds to lose, and I would love to do it before my anniversary in June. I know I can do it since I did it last year. I just have to make it a priority now that I have a baby to consider, too. Wish me luck!

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
February 21, 2006, 1:19 pm CST

She's a SAHM

SAHM is the abbreviation for Kelly's responsibility. To me, it means Stay At Home MOM not Stay At Home MAID. You hire a maid. You marry a woman and she becomes a mom. Just because someone stays at home doesn't make him/her the maid to the family. Yes, she should do what she can, but if he doesn't like the way things are getting done (or if they're getting done at all) he should help out! I also stay at home. Let me tell you this. I will not sacrifice the care for my son so I can have a cleaner house or better supper. I will not put more focus on the superficial than on what matters in order to meet some ridiculous expectations.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board