Message Boards

Messages By:

February 18, 2007, 12:44 am CST

Twin Story

When I started following this story I did not have much hope because I have heard that the percentage of people who truly stay clean after using heroin is under 3%.  That kind of success rate did not seem to give the twins much of a chance.  Then seeing that both girls sincerely wanted to get clean and wanted better lives gave me reason to believe they really would go the distance.  It breaks my heart to read one of them is using again.  What I found comical, is that my first thought after reading one of the twins had relasped was...I bet it was the pregnant twin.  I do not remember which was which right now.  I cannot wait to see the show, but I am a bit upset that it will not be good news all around.

February 18, 2007, 12:52 am CST

man camp

At first I was really interested in this story.  Now, I do not care at all.  I do not think it is a story that needed this much time.  Putting the couples in the Dr. Phil House and then doing a two-day story with highlights from the house might have been a better way to go.  This particular story lost me with the stripper.  I do not believe she will change her ways at all and I think her husband is being a pansy.  Now that I have lost interest I do not care to see what happens with the other couples.

February 18, 2007, 1:05 am CST

love or money????

Why can't you have both?  I am 38, my husband 30 and we have been together for 9 years.  The age difference is great for both of us and guess what...we have money too.  It wasn't always like that.  I made twice as much as he did, but I helped him see what possibilities there were for him.  Within two years my income looked like chump change.  Our income went back and forth for a few years between who was making more, but we continued to keep building the life we both wanted. 

We have found that if you treat each aspect of your life with the same importance you have all that you desire...Love and money.

I truly think people who are after just money have such a limited view of life in general.  How sad.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board