Message Boards

Messages By:

July 8, 2006, 4:44 pm CDT

Protect Your Children!

Don't ever think that just because it is a child's father, that he would never molest his own flesh and blood.  My mother died when I was 16 (I am 47) and my sister and I had to move in with my dad and stepmother.  My parents had divorced when I was 5 years old.  My dad was a policeman and well respected in the community that we lived in.  He was even on a child abuse task force!!  What a joke!  He was expected to uphold the law and protect. Instead, he molested me and my sister on a regular basis.  He said it was his "right" as our dad and that he was just showing us that he loved us.  What a joke!  Imagine riding down the road with your own father and him pulling you close to him so that he could feel your breast.  Or, your dad trying to teach you to drive and every time you made a mistake, he pinched your breast.   We never told because no one would have believed us; after all, he was a cop.  My stepmother would have accused us of trying to break them up.  She didn't like us, anyway, and that would have made things worse.  We had nowhere else to go and no one to turn to.  I will carry the scars for what he did to me for the rest of my life.  So, if you have the least bit suspicion, GET OUT!  Do everything that you can to protect your precious children.  Don't let some pervert do to your child what my dad did to me and my sister. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board