Message Boards

Messages By: 24didi24

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
upset
April 14, 2007, 7:31 am CDT

This is disgusting!

Wow, when I watched this show, it just about blew me away!!  This is so similar to what my sister's family is going thru right now.  When my neice was 4 or 5, her uncle made her have oral sex with him.  She told me a week after this happened, when she was sleeping over at my house.  I told my husband, and we called my sister and her husband.  They blew it off, saying that she exaggerates everything.  We were shocked, a child just doesn't make this stuff up.  I was sexually abused when I was 11 years old, and I never told anyone till I was in my 20's.  We all kind of forgot about this incident, until last year, when it was in the newspaper that he was arrested for abusing a young girl for 5 years.  He started with her when she was 13.  Her brother has now come forward, and also a cousing of this young girl.  Now my sister starts to remember exactly what did her daughter say.  She called me and I said I believed her all along that something wasn't right.  They are now prosecuting him along with these other victims.  His trial is starting some time this month.  My sister's husband's parents are siding with their son-in-law, and they think their granddaughter is not telling the truth!  They no longer have anything to do with that side of the family.  This uncle is still at all holiday functions with other children present.  The other parents of these children, don't even think twice about this.  It's so disgusting to think my neice is no longer this sweet, innocent child and has had to grow up really fast and has alot of emotional problems. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board