Message Boards

Messages By: susan876

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 12:05 pm CDT

Pro-spank parents are the most judgemental sometimes

Some families appear alright but the spouses are slaming each other and the children are in

depression ,drink and are ill from hitting. Violence causes a lot of rage, hate people who do

spouses and scream. (At all levels) I've been attacked so much by sadistic ones that standing up is important. Absolutes in that area prevent escaletions to overkill.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 6:47 pm CDT

Absolute ant-spank is fine

If you know its bad with a lot of groups for generations it's important to stand against violence.

The other side is more aggressive. They attack more, not on this site necessarily. Details

incite people . The rare group is probably the occasional smack group. It's addictive.

To personally support all opinions is to take no stand, or provide a forum for all. The

other group can't be changed anyway. Your being who you are isn't a attack on them

except when they attack you continually and you reply. How about that study that excluded

most of the people I've encountered for years. Wasn't much point. There are a lot of sadistic books

out. Trip into deep water and drive insane hitting. cults-speed users-extreme religions-I hope

its not a large group.I haven't found violence parents that responsible myself-too many.

Prevented Medical care for Power etc.  Most of us have hit once but that isn't the main Pro spank

group. 

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 26, 2005, 6:07 pm CDT

Parents repeat their background

parents don't spank because their child is difficult but by their upbringing.

Those from spankers often can't be satisfied and drum up a wild child.

My uncles and aunts were hit with sticks and some with fists. One hit

her husband with a bat and was so mean her children ranaway and one became

a sadio-masic suicide. One ranaway became a drunk and commited suicide.

One periodically bloodlyed up hers who became a druggie child molester.

Another raped and one icepick killed someone. They were affection starved

from violence and and driven to violent behavior by spankings. A lot were destroyed emotionally

and mentally for years. At all levels of violence for three generations they were drove crazy by it.

I've never seen occasional hitters or control from it. Friends and neighbors who

were like that had kids who lost half their brain to drugs. Several hundred people

spouse bashed raved and then drugged kids they ruined. One of the soninlaws

hits up and down his kids backbone with his fist.A lot of it was within so called

common treatment of children from prospankers.

It is addictive for displacing rage and the hell with the child.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 5:20 pm CDT

what passes as

Quote From: jettav

What you have discribed here is abuse, not a spanking. Now, if I understand your message (correct me if I am wrong,as I am really not sure)you seem to think that those who were spanked end up abusing their own children.And if this is what you are saying, you are dead wrong. I know many people, including myself who was spanked but I have never once abused my children. There is a big difference between a spank on the bottom and abuse. As a matter of fact I was abused in another way, spanking has absolutely nothing to do with the abuse that I encountered as a child, but I do not abuse my children in no way, shape or form.I agree that a child's upbringing can have a great affect on them as they become adults but with love and encouragement, and good role models, they can end the cycle of abuse or whatever went wrong in their home, believe me, I know. And I believe that if one was abused as a child, chances are they will abuse as well, I see it all the time, but thankfully I for one am not an abuser and I love and respect my children more then words can describe and I have absolutely no problem with a parent who spanks and I do agree that spanking can end up in an abuse situation as I believe all forms of positive discipline can end up being abuse.

I really don't understand you either(mixed messages). I spent years trying to recover from

so called spankings. Generations with less Hitting screamed and did spousal and their children

were crazy and drank from depression, from so called spanking. At all levels violence destroys people because

it shuts out positive and affection and trust. Children 1 to 5 Are hit a lot and prevented expressing

emotions because they weren't allowed to survive that way. By 4 a lot of children are destroyed in various ways.  At all levels I saw no good just bad. Do you mean a smack or hitting with objects?

I also saw a lot of much worse. Some do better than others but  and there are too many to promote it. I only trust non-violence. I know spanking reguarly destroys people in bad ways. Accumulated

destriction emotionally and mentally and pain for years. You shut it out. Sometimes because

you are treated better other times because of rage -power-revenge on the next generation.

So we are different, I only agree, that non violent parents occasionly smack rarely. The others within the law,

systematically,destroy people  mentally and pretend it isn't harmful. We have very little common ground. I see people attacking others as too easy while their groups are beyond belief.

What you consider abuse is a large group out there and is not legislated against. I think people should speak out against violence it zips too other levels and people from it are not the most

controlled people.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 5:43 pm CDT

dDifferent views

I believe what those here consider abusers ,is perhaps the larger group out there and there is no legislation. And that you also consider children more indestructive than they are. I also saw

it regularly ruin the adult  lifes and the next groups, too often, to believe in overlooking it.

You just have too stand for survival and making good people,  without using you as a bad example.

Too many ruthless from violence. I also realize that people come from different places and

don't always see what goes on or the impact. I am being attacked by the abusers a lot now.

I realize that this site supports all groups and sometimes doesn't know who they really are.

I am too detailed  only wishing to provide examples, why It is important to be nonviolent. It

can be depressing and you would wish to discount it so I'll try not to come on too much.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 29, 2005, 11:19 am CDT

Hello

I put two many messages because I couldn't find them for a while. Are you parents on here

or Dr Phil's staff? Any on here who are opposed to spankings but polite to those who are for?

I am being bullied by abusers(who like screaming from kids)and try to stuff hitting to those

who have seen too much sadism and creaps made by it. I consider it responsible to be against

it and say why in detail. (Depressing I know)But people need support those who know it is bad and

others, are just told it improves children's behavior and not about the real control problems

and destruction from it. Agreeing with everyone is wishy washy. There is a place for anti-spank also.

I personally realize ,that is hard for anyone to survive at all, with the violence legal and illegal

out there. Children aren't for displacing rage and absorbing all that violence. Well

if you don't respond, I Think I won't I've said too much for a  get along type forum.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
September 2, 2005, 12:20 am CDT

I'm on the wrong board

I'm being attacked by a sadistic group who I stood up to here. You obviously consider  

beating with hard objects til children scream to be spankings. I saw people who didn't  

hit that hard destroy people and ruin them. A lot of people too. So you are either ignorant  

of large groups of people or are sadists wh rationalize the real impact ,now or in the future.  

I'm 60 and never saw any control from it just the Adult lives ruined and entirely often.   

Have some of you changed your views or are you different ones now.  Lying about the  

impact harms a lot of people. People have actially criminally neglected and left children  

with felons a lot in the last few years. They could do better there but violence is not what you  

pretend. It is mostly destroying children mentally or brutalizing physically.  They need  

drugs after you tramatize them and prevent communication of emotional statis.   

This may be a get a long board but your group in the real world are sadists. When they   

get drunk they hit on people including spouses with boards. They are Powermad manic harrassers.  

I never found a level that was fit to do. Shame on you for lying in such tramatizing areas.   

The creaps actially discuss how to scare kids out of their mind for perfect control.( to drugs or crime). Well if this group is promoting violence as harmless they like to beat people for pleasure  

so it isn't my group. No human feeling group be dammed!   

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
September 2, 2005, 7:56 am CDT

different ideas of

Quote From: bekawarr

I have a "friend who cusses and yells to disipline her kids. and Mine too when she's there (not any more w/o me I might add) NAd I watch her kids 3-4 days a week for hrs and hrs. no pay and the kids do not respond to any reasoning but yelling. MY child has never been disiplined this way and it scares her. the children I watch have broken severall things in my home as wellas coloring on walls and furniture. How can I nicely explain that I don't want to watch them anymore and that she needs to find a different method of disipline because this just isn't working. I have lost hair and startedsmoking more when Im trying to quit from all the stress of stying on top of HER kids.

All of the children over the years I dealt with, who were disciplined by spanking behaved  

like the people's above. I found it made permanent wild children. The parents would criticize  

others for having better sense while theirs became meaner and they would blame their behavior    

on treating them to well, to protect violence's reputation. So I don't assume children are treated  

nonviolently if they misbehave.  

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
September 2, 2005, 8:07 am CDT

Discipline is important

Quote From: preteach3

Dear sister,I'm glad you are thinking of your sister,she does need Help!!Were is DAD,any other family to help her?Can she enroll the kids in part-time daycare or preschool where their is descipline.Has she asked her doctor for suggestions,tryed the time out or went to parent classes.Ask her if she needs help with them and be honest how you feel about them,i'm sure you love them and want the best for them all,she is in great need of someone helping her,she problemly has'nt much sleep or anything else for her self for that mannner,be up front with her and tell you are their for her or find some info for her to read that my help.Hope something help,at this age they are smarter then people think!!!

Discipling children is important but a lot are ruined by people hitting them and making   

relentless out of control ones, that they ignore because they haven't any control left.  

I know many who stuffed it to others and drugged theirs later over three generations.   

The rougher treated the more unmanagable they became. It does mean you don't control  

them but I don't always assume it is treating to well.  

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
September 2, 2005, 8:23 am CDT

I AM COMING ON STRONG BUT

Quote From: susan876

I'm being attacked by a sadistic group who I stood up to here. You obviously consider  

beating with hard objects til children scream to be spankings. I saw people who didn't  

hit that hard destroy people and ruin them. A lot of people too. So you are either ignorant  

of large groups of people or are sadists wh rationalize the real impact ,now or in the future.  

I'm 60 and never saw any control from it just the Adult lives ruined and entirely often.   

Have some of you changed your views or are you different ones now.  Lying about the  

impact harms a lot of people. People have actially criminally neglected and left children  

with felons a lot in the last few years. They could do better there but violence is not what you  

pretend. It is mostly destroying children mentally or brutalizing physically.  They need  

drugs after you tramatize them and prevent communication of emotional statis.   

This may be a get a long board but your group in the real world are sadists. When they   

get drunk they hit on people including spouses with boards. They are Powermad manic harrassers.  

I never found a level that was fit to do. Shame on you for lying in such tramatizing areas.   

The creaps actially discuss how to scare kids out of their mind for perfect control.( to drugs or crime). Well if this group is promoting violence as harmless they like to beat people for pleasure  

so it isn't my group. No human feeling group be dammed!   

I AM COMING ON STRONG BUT SO MANY HITLER DEMON SPOUSE-BASHERS WERE  

MADE WITH CRIMINAL CONTEMPT FOR ALL LIFE ON EARTH, BY VIOLENCE, THAT RESPECTING  

THEM IS CONTEMPT FOR DECENT PEOPLE, WHO MEAN NO HARM TO OTHERS. IT  

MAKES IT AWFULLY HARD TO SURVIVE IF YOUR NOT A MONSTER. THAT WAS AT ORANGE  

AND RED LEVELS. TOO MANY FOR ME TOO PROMOTE VIOLENCE. WHY AREN'T THERE ANY  

NONVIOLENCE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND WHY DO YOU ASSUME CHILDREN WHO ARE  

BAD ARE TREATED NON-VIOLENTLY. I NEVER FOUND THAT TO BE TRUE. PEOPLE RUINED  

THEM AND THEN IGNORED EVERYTHING THEY DID PRETENDING THEY WERE TREATED  

TO WELL. THE ADULTS ATE THEIR SPOUSES AND ALWAYS BASHED THEM, WERE SCREAMERS  

AND BULLED CHILDREN WHO BEHAVED, AS WIMPS. VIOLENCE IS NOT ONLY OVERRATED  

BUT A HORRIBLE VICE. THE ADULTS HAD RAGE PROBLEMS THAT RUINED EVERYONE. NIGHTMARE  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board