Message Boards

Messages By:

September 3, 2005, 3:21 pm CDT

Grandparents Raising Grandchildren

I have found out that raising a grandson was very important for my on well being. It was difficult beause of the lower energy level that I had with him compared to raising his mom. However, his enthusiasim fueled my tank. As we hear so often I enjoyed my grandchild more than his mom as I got older.

November 24, 2006, 1:15 pm CST

Quality Education

I believe that the question of public schools versus home schooling would be a moot question with public schools getting the nod, except for one important factor. The public schools in the U. S., thanks to a combination of the teachers union and the ACLU are getting failing grades when compared to other developed countries. I would suggest that anyone in a position to afford a private school, or home school to do so. Some courts have ruled that a public school must teach the theory of evolution as fact, with out being able to add that there is another theory of divine intervention. Of course this really does not make all that much difference when you consider that a very large number of public school graduates can not read well enough to know the difference.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board