Message Boards

Messages By:

July 23, 2005, 4:45 pm CDT

married 3 kids

I feel like a single mom of 4 kids but the last time I checked I only went through 3 labors. My husband wont clean up after himself or anything. He says that his job is really hard and that I don't have anything better to do. I have a son who was diagnosed with ADHD and Aspergers syndrome he sees a psychiatrist once a month and sometimes more depending on his mood. I have to drive an hour to take him. I also have a daughter who is having a real hard time with school and a daughter with asthma. With all of this to deal with it would be nice to have a husband who would be supportive in the things I do. I have told him that I am tired of him not listening to my problems and always wanting me to feel sorry for him, and that I am seriously thinking about divorce, but he doesn't even seem to realize that I am serious. I know that the man wont even consider counseling, because he thinks there's nothing wrong. What am I to do?

July 28, 2005, 5:21 pm CDT

lost in my own world

Lets see were do I start. I guess with the fact that I was raped 8 years ago and wound up pregnant by the whole ordeal. Four  months after the rape the man that I loved more than anything died in a car accident (I also have an older daughter with him). I had my son five months later and when he was a week old my sister died of brain cancer. So needles to say my whole life was turned upside down without a warning. My family refused to talk about my rape they wanted me to just go on. I tried but it was impossible. Then when everything else started no one wanted to talk about it either. I seen a psychiatrist, but it wasn't enough I needed my family.

A year after my sister died I started dating a man that I thought would be there for me and I married him, but he's not. I used to love him, but I don't anymore. I still have feelings for a man that is no longer alive, and I am trying to make my husband into him. My husband however doesn't think that there is anything wrong.

How am I suppose to move on knowing that I cant have a man that died almost 8 years ago??

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board