Messages By: najewski

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
sad
August 18, 2005, 2:44 pm CDT

im sorry to here that

Quote From: kaylee1985

THATS WONDERFUL I HOPE IT DOES AND I HOPE YOU FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOUR LIFE COMPLETE AND  MAKES YOU FORGET ALL OF YOUR WORRIES. NOW CAN I ASK YOUR ADVICE ON SOMETHING I KNOW THE ANSWER IS PRETTY CLEAR BUT I JUST NEED TO HEAR IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU WERE DATEING SOMEONE AND THEY COMPLETLY TOOK YOU FOR GRANTED I MEAN I DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM YET NOTHING IS ENOUGH HE'S SO HORRIBLE TO ME HE ABUSES ME (VERBALLY,MENTALLY , AND PHYSICALLY) AND I KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT BUT I ALLOW IT BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AM I STUPID FOR STAYING WITH HIM. I'M ONLY ASKING BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I CAN TALK TO YOU IF I'M INTRUDEING PLEASE JUST TELL ME TO LEAVE YOU ALONE SORRY I NEEDED TO GET IT OUT.

KAYLEE

I was in an abusive relationship for ten years.I was 16 and he was 21 and I left him a numerous times before I finally grasped my own personality and left him for good.please dont stay in that relationship.It will get alot worse.If you want to talk to me more about that issue ill listen ive been there.my email address is najewski@yahoo.com

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
confused
August 18, 2005, 3:02 pm CDT

what does the kids think?

How does the kids feel about all this?Has anyone ever sat them down and asked them?I agree with Dr.phil they need to be mutual and get real with eachother.And let the kids be kids!Yeah sure he was once a woman but he has been in those kids lives.But that does not give him the right to take mom away from the kids either.They just need to share the kids and set up some kind of plan so noone gets hurt and they all live happily ever after.That would be much more healthier for those kids.

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
anxious
September 8, 2005, 2:33 pm CDT

looking for my big sister

Hi My name is Michelle and im wanting to find my sister that my mom gave up for adoption back in 1969 .Im not sure what month she was born.My mom dyed in 1998 and she never did tell me what month.she got pregnant when she was in highschool,Kettering highschool in Kettering ,OH.Her   

parents sent her to a home and united way had something to do with the adoption some how.And the red feather agency too.My moms maiden name is Brenda Patton my sibling will be 34 or 35 years old.I want her to know that she has 2 younger sisters and we want to meet her.anyone with info.that wld be of any help contact me at najewski@yahoo.com  

Thankyou,  

Michelle  

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
hopeful
December 11, 2005, 1:14 pm CST

NO DONT DO IT!!!!!!

Quote From: ritehere

And I'm surprised you're even considering it. These are some viscious, selfish people. Why would you want them in your life, much less teaching your children how to be mean people? We don't get to choose the people who bring us into this life, but we sure do have control over who we count as "family".
That is horriible!I have a stepmom thats mean,and I will not take my son around her at all.And as for the mother-in-law thing,I thought my mother-in-law and other in -laws were bad.My husbands mom just disrespects me and he lets her do it so when I tell her off I look like the bad person.We got into it during hunting season and i had to leave, so im definatly not going there for christmas and i told my husband this and he gives me the attitude like its my fault.And I tell him to blame her.She started it.What im saying is stand your ground and dont give them a 3rd chance your son doesn't need to be brought up that way.Its better to have no grandparents,aunts,and uncles then to have evil ones.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board