Message Boards

Messages By: ctackett01

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
worried
July 25, 2005, 2:09 pm CDT

Brother-In-Law Problems

I need anyone's advice on what to do about my brother in law. It is nothing new to my parents that my brother in law likes me, and i thought that they were just saying that. but a couple of weeks ago my sister broke her arm and she couldn't clean. When he would come home from work they would fight because the house would be a mess. ( mind you she has 3 boys that are 7 years old and a 3 year old and none of them listen) Well I got tired of listening to her crying about him, so i started going over there and cleaning making him think that it was her. When he found out that it was me he thanked me and was a little touchy towards me. I didn't think anything of it, until the next day when he called me and told me that he liked me and that he has been having dreams about me. I told him that he was married to my sister and that I loved my sister very much, and that I was very happly married and that nothing would happen. Now that he has done that I feel uncomfertable around him, and the clothes I used to wear I cant anymore because he has a coment about them. Another problem that I have is that my son loves him so much and my husband ( his step father) thinks that my brother in law is just trying to make himself look better than my husband. I don't know what to tell him and if I need to tell my brother in law to back off. Please help

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 2:20 pm CDT

Co-Parenting

I would like some advice on my ex husband. The only word I can use to describe him is Loser. When we were married he only had two jobs and he only had those for a month. We were only married 1 year then I got tired of supporting him, coming home to him sitting in the chair and not cleaning or cooking. Now that we are divorced nothing has changed. He has gotten remarried, and his wife has told me that she almost left him for the same reason. He owes over 3000 in child support. I just really feel like he doesn't care about his son. When he pickes him up he is always late and he always drops him off early.  His wife also told me that my son is now calling her mommy. I would like to take him back to court but I don't know if they put him in jail if that would hurt my son so bad where he would hate me for it later. Please help

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
July 26, 2005, 8:53 pm CDT

Infidelity

Quote From: juballl

ctackett01, you need to tell your sister, and not talk to your brother-in-law (bil). You may even want to ask yourself why you have not already done so. It sounds like he is a real jerk, and the last thing you need is problems with your sister. Families are forever, husbands/wives come and go in this day and age.

You need to have a talk in person with your sister, and let her know what was said. If he is hitting on you, he is probably doing as much at work, or wherever. In this day and age of STD's and HIV, you nor your sister can take something like that back. I hope this helps, and good luck

I feel I should tell my sister but, there are a lot of things that is stopping me.  First of all she is on medication for depression, and I don't want her to end up in a mental inst. Next, after I told her husband that nothing would happen their releationship all of a sudden got better.  I feel really unconfterable around him but it is not like I can keep from seeing him. My son loves him to death and I know that my sister would be really hurt, and I don't want her to take it the wrong way and be mad at me?  Does this sound reasonable or does it sound like I am making up excuses?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board