Message Boards

Messages By: dreamer313

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
July 26, 2005, 5:40 pm CDT

What to do??

I need some advice... my friend had asked me to join her on a short vacation with some of her family. I agreed many months ago and paid her my portion of the trip expenses. About a month or so before we were suppost to leave on our trip, she received a better offer to go somewhere else.  Knowing she could only pick one of the two trips, she picked the better offer.  Now, I'm out of a few hundred dollars.  She mentioned I could go ahead with her family -without her there and not knowing them too well at all.  Maybe I'm totally out of my head, but I don't feel thats any position for me to be in. I'm not very happy with this friend or the situation right now.  Lately, she's been making me feel as if it were my fault and getting very hateful with me. I honestly wouldn't be this upset if there weren't money involved, but there is, and to me, it's quite alot.  What should i do?? 

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
December 26, 2008, 8:05 pm CST

Lost

I need some advice and help because I feel completely lost. I have been dating a wonderful man for quite sometime now, and he is of a different race than myself. I have no problem with interracial dating, but I know my parents do. I have no idea how to tell them because I feel he will not be accepted and I will be a disgrace in their eyes. I know the man I'm dating is getting frustrated with the fact that he has not met them, but I'm just so scared that it could end everything. What do I do? I care so much for this man and hurt at the thought of losing him. I just want him to be accepted and for my parents to see the great individual that he is.  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board