Message Boards

Messages By: chrissam

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
sad
July 22, 2005, 9:29 pm CDT

Giving and Receiving Support

Hi i need help I lost my Grandfather almost 2 years ago and i still cant get over the fact that hes gone if anyone could help me in and way i would be so happy to know someone knows how i feel and can helpBuffy

Hi Buffy~

I lost my grandmother June 2003 and then 7 months later lost my grandpa. (1/04) I have been devastated, they were my life! I too have days where I miss them so bad that I can't stand it! Believe me I understand fully and know how you feel*Wish I could help!!!!

I know that life has to go on, and we will some day see our loved ones again!

I also just lost my Mother and Mother in law with in 6 wks. from one another... I miss my Mom sooooooooo bad!!!! I ask everyday WHY did she have to go and leave this world, she was only 56, and I want my Mom back!!!!

I just thought I'd post and let you know there are others out there that know what you are going thru. Keep your head up! (i need to practice what I preach) ha ha

take care... Sam

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
upset
December 8, 2005, 8:04 am CST

reply*

I can relate to Michelle so much.... I too have an anger problem. I had 2 children of my own they are now 13 and almost 15, I had a sister pass away in 1999 and we took on her infant girl whom is now 6. My Mom was also raising a son of hers, he is about to be 8, we have him now because I just lost my Mom in March. I also have another boy who is 15, because my youngest sister is in prison. So I now am raising 5 children, my husband of almost 16 years has really helped me alot, and put up with ALOT too!!!!  I wish I could get some control on my anger that can just explode at times and when it does I just can't seem to stop until they leave for school or something else happens to distract what I was upset about in the first place!  I hate myself for the way I am- the screaming is about to cause my husband to leave. He has high blood pressure and says "he can't take it anymore". Oh I wish I had the help that some of the other people get from Dr. Phil, As I read by another poster, I can relate to almost every show he has. If I have to work I will tape him and watch later, I just love what he does for people.  Don't get me wrong, I am NOT accepting Michelles behavior, but I do understand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

thanks for listening... 

Sam 

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
sad
December 8, 2005, 8:10 am CST

follow up reply

Quote From: queentween

I am not making excuses for Michelle, but there could be a physical issue here- when your thryoid isn't functioning normally,  you can get crazy, paranoid, mean. I had parathyroid cancer and when they removed the tumor, they had to take most of my thyroid with it. I am truly against taking drugs of any sort, and didn't take my thyroid medicine. Now, I am usually a pretty funny, easygoing woman, with a postive outlook. Without my thyroid med. I am paranoid, bitter, and plain old mean. While I never yelled at my kids, I did brush my hair a lot (When my kids bring me to the brink of blowing up, I go out on the porch and brush my hair for 1 minute- I thought during this period that I would lose my mind and my hair!) My Dr said, (and he is an old friend) Take the stupid meds, you are acting like a demon. ANd he was right. SO now I get up and take my meds that I hate but it keeps everything low key. It could be this womans problem as well......

I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE "THYROID" PROBLEMS.... IF I DON'T TAKE MY THYROID PILLS DAILY ME AND MY WHOLE FAMILY KNOWS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ITS SOMETHING SHE COULD LOOK INTO!!! 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board