Messages By: andiepie15

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 11:07 pm CDT

Hurray!

Hi, fellow Phil to the 7th Power-ers!

We've still got our board!  I've sure missed all of you!

:) Andiepie17

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
July 23, 2005, 11:11 pm CDT

Still confused

Hi, fellow Phil to the 7th Power-ers!

We've still got our board! I've sure missed all ofyou!

:) Andiepie17

..about how to do "favorites".  I'll try to find out.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
frustrated
July 23, 2005, 11:17 pm CDT

How do I get "favorites" listed now, so I can find my messages again?

Andiepie17

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
July 24, 2005, 1:48 pm CDT

HELLO MY FRIEND

HELLO MY FRIEND

YEAP FOR THE MOMENT WE STILL HAVE THE BOARD; HOWEVER, I FELT THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER WE JUST WEREN'T GETTING ENOUGH PARTICIPATION......I SURE HOPE WE PICK UP SOME INTERESTED FOLKS.

BEEN DOING 50 MIN DVD AND THEN THE 1 MILE LESLIE DVD EACH DAY, 25 SIT UPS, SOME PUSH UPS AND CLEANED MY MAIN FLOOR CARPETS........MAN THAT WAS A WORKOUT..

GLAD TO SEE YOU ON THE BOARD.

FOR ANYBODY READING TO START YOUR WEIGHT MOVING DOWN AGAIN CONSIDER INCREASING YOUR IE TO 90 MIN A DAY ......OF COURSE YOU WANT TO SAFELY WORK UP TO THAT.......YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE 90 MIN ALL AT ONE TIME.....EVEN 3 -30 SESSIONS WILL HELP YOU GET GOING............HANG IN THERE....TOO HOT OKAY CRANK UP THE A/C AND PUT A FAN ON YOU TOO......YOU CAN DO IT (((((((((((SMILING))))))))

CHILLY

AM I  EVER GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE.  I WAS WONDERING HOW TO CONTACT OUR OTHER PHIL TO THE 7TH POWER-ERS.  THOUGHT ABOUT POSTING IN THE 50'S BOARD, AND I PROBABLY STILL WILL.

I FINALLY LOST THE POUNDS I PUT ON DURING VACATION!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE DOING FINE.

NOW THAT THE BOARD IS UP AND RUNNING, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU'LL HEAR FROM ME AT LEAST A COUPLE OF TIMES AWEEK.  MY HOME COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING, SO I HAVE TO USE OTHER COMPUTERS WHEN I'M NEAR THEM.

LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH!

ANDIEPIE17

177/ 127.5/ 125

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 24, 2005, 1:58 pm CDT

HI BECKY!

HEY, CUTIE!

AT LEAST THE TWO OF US ARE BACK, AND THERE WAS A POST FROM CHILLY ON PHIL TO THE 7TH.  HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US OVER THERE, TOO.

HOPE THE CHANGESTO THE BOARD WILL WORK SO WELL THAT WE WON'T HAVE TO BE WITHOUT OUR PHRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME!

I HEAR YOU AND PALKIT HAVE KEPT IN TOUCH.  HOW IS SHE DOING?  DID YOU TWO GET A CHANCE TO GET TOGETHER THIS SUMMER?

:) aNDIEPIE17

177/ 127.5/ 125

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
frustrated
July 24, 2005, 2:09 pm CDT

WILL I EVER...

GET USED TO THIS NEW BOARD?  OF COURSE, I WILL, BUT I CAN SEE IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME.  WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I'M BACK(ON A LIMITED BASIS--HOME COMPUTER IS NEARLY DEAD) AS OFTEN AS I CAN BORROW COMPUTER TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE.

ALL OF YOU WHO BELONG TO OR WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US AT PHIL TO THE 7TH POWER EXERCISE CLUB ON THIS BOARD, WE HAVE JUST "OPENED OUR DOORS" AGAIN.  IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO GET AND GIVE MOTIVATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT, THAT'S A PLACE TO FIND IT.

:) ANDIEPIE17

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
July 26, 2005, 12:18 pm CDT

WOW!

GLAD TO SEE ALL MY WONDERFUL PHRIENDS BACK ONLINE!

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I HAVE BEEN EXERCISING--STARTED BACK 

DOING 10 OMC MINUTES YESTERDAY.  DO ALL OF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THE OMC?

I FOUND A LESLIE SANSONE 3 MILE TAPE AT ROSS (A STORE)!  FOUND A 1 AND 2 MILE LESLIE TAPE AT WAL-MART SOME TIME AGO.

I'M TRYING TO EXERCISE ABOUT AN HOUR A DAY.  TODAY I EXERCISED AT THE SENIOR EXERCISE CLASS FOR AN HOUR.  WILL GO HOME AND DO A LESLIE TAPE THIS AFTERNOON.  I CAN SEE WHY YOU ALL SEEMTO LIKE HER VIDEOS SO WELL.

YESTERDAY, I HAD 6 NEIGHBORHOOD GIRLS DOING THE LESLIE 1 MILE VIDEO WITH ME.  IT WAS SURE FUN TO WATCH THOSE CUTIES TRYING TO KEEP WITH THE RHYTHM.  IF I'VE STARTED THESE YOUNGSTERS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION BY EXERCISING WITH THEM NOW AND THEN, I'LL FEEL LIKE I'VE HELPED IMPROVE THEIR HEALTH.

GUESS I'D BETTER FIND SOME LUNCH HERE AT MOM'S.  WILL CHECK IN WITH ALL OF YOU POSSIBLY THURSDAY.

177/ 127.5/ 125

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2005, 10:43 am CDT

HI

JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I'M SWEATIN' AWAY THE POUNDS IN sO. CAL.  DID THE JANE FONDA VIDEO YESTERDAY--1 HOUR TOTAL WITH STRETCHES.  16 SQUATS FOR MM, AND 10 OMC MINUTES.  TODAY (7-28-05)  WILL DO THE LORI DEAN VIDEO AND THE 2 MILE LESLIE SANSONE--ABOUT AN HOUR TOTAL.  I'LL CATCH WITH ALL OF YOU SATURDAY.  WELCOME TO OUR NEWCOMER, AND AT A GIRLS FOR ALL THE REST OF YOU!

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
frustrated
July 30, 2005, 11:03 pm CDT

GOT A QUESTION...

HI, PHRIENDS!  THIS MAY SEEM AN ODD QUESTION, BUT I AM CURIOUS.  DOES ANYBODY ELSE TEND TO GAIN AT A CERTAIN TIME OF THE MONTH?  I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I'D LEFT THIS PARTICULAR PROBLEM BEHIND SINCE I  HAVEN'T HAD A PERIOD IN SEVERAL YEARS...THANK GOODNESS.

LOOKING BACK AT MY CALENDARS I SEEM TO PUT ON A POUND OR TWO AT THE END OF THE MONTH, AND THEN MY WEIGHT WILL GO BACK DOWN AT THE END OF THE NEXT WEEK.  IT IS DISCOURAGING TO WORK SO HARD, AND HAVE THE TWO POUNDS I'D LOST RIGHT BACK ON AGAIN LAST FRIDAY.

ANY IDEAS AS TO WHY?  I'D APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU ALL CAN GIVE ON THIS.

177/ 129.5 :( / 125

P.S.  I'VE BEEN EXERCISING ABOUT AN HOUR A DAY.  WHEN I'M AT HOME, IT'S JANE FONDA ON M-W-F, AND LORI DEAN ON T-TH-SUNDAY.  AT THE CABIN, I'VE BEEN USING THE INFLATABLE BALL AND DOING PILATES...MY GUESS IS THIS IS ALSO ABOUT AN HOUR.

I'VE BEEN DOING MY OMC MINUTES WHEN I'M AT HOME, AND ALSO 16 SQUATS FOR MM.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
July 31, 2005, 2:48 pm CDT

KIT

Quote From: yourpalkit

I have not heard anything about LORI DEAN, but will look for the tapes.  We are loosing our favorite thrift store where I get all my tapes!  I am not happy about that they have been what is keeping me busy at home. 

I have also continued to do the One Minute Challenge (OMC) for each of my buddies here!  Tae Bo is what I am working on it actually has been working out and I am getting better!  Hubby says it is scarey and he fears for his life when he watches me do the martial arts tapes.  He says I am pretty good and would not want to tangle with me in a dark alley! LOL

Have a great day everyone!

KIT

GOT A LAUGH WHEN I READ WHAT MR. KIT HAD TO SAY.  YOU MUST BE DOING PRETTY GOOD THERE!

HOW ARE THE ORPHANED DOGGIES DOING?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board