Be on the Show - Behavior
Here is a sneak peek behind the scenes of Dr. Phil and the topics we are working on. Click on a show topic below to read more about it. If you're under 18, you must have a parent or guardian fill out the form. If you would like Dr. Phil's life strategy advice, and are willing to appear on the show, please send us your story. Sending us an e-mail is your consent that the material may be used on the show or Web site.
Dr. Phil is a renowned life strategist and best-selling author. As host of his own show, he continues to offer his unique tell-it-like-it-is brand of advice on a full range of topics. He does not and will not administer individual, group or medical therapy; his advice, opinions or statements should not be considered individual, group or medical therapy or a substitute or replacement for those therapies.
You might receive a call from one of our show producers inviting you to share your story on the air, and you might be asked to join us in the studio to speak face-to-face with Dr. Phil. Unfortunately, due to the volume of letters we receive, we are not able to respond personally to every e-mail. We do not pay for suggestions or ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!
UPCOMING TOPICS (Click for a list by category)
- Betrayed By Someone You Love?
- Sibling Rivals, is it dividing your family?
- Problems With Your Teen?
- Are You Living with Someone Who Has Rage Issues?
- Terrible Lies
- Sick of Being Lied To?
- Conflict so Big it needs a Dr. Phil Solution?
- Confront Someone That Hurt Your Family!
- Need Dr. Phil To Referee Your Current Fight?
- Has Your Mom Crossed the Daughter-Friend Boundary?
- Feuding Sisters?
- Are You In A Domestic Violence Situation?
- Do You Have a Secret?
- Accused/Victim Of A Hate Crime?
- Huge Family Drama?
- A Family/Relationship Divided?
- Chaos in your life?
- Accused of something terrible?
- Need Help Solving a MAJOR Disagreement?
- Is Your Spouse Going Through a Mid-Life Crisis?
- Fighting Over a Prenup, Will or Inheritance?
- Want to confront a racist or homophobic relative?