Be on the Show - Marriage
Here is a sneak peek behind the scenes of Dr. Phil and the topics we are working on. Click on a show topic below to read more about it. If you're under 18, you must have a parent or guardian fill out the form. If you would like Dr. Phil's life strategy advice, and are willing to appear on the show, please send us your story. Sending us an e-mail is your consent that the material may be used on the show or Web site.
Dr. Phil is a renowned life strategist and best-selling author. As host of his own show, he continues to offer his unique tell-it-like-it-is brand of advice on a full range of topics. He does not and will not administer individual, group or medical therapy; his advice, opinions or statements should not be considered individual, group or medical therapy or a substitute or replacement for those therapies.
You might receive a call from one of our show producers inviting you to share your story on the air, and you might be asked to join us in the studio to speak face-to-face with Dr. Phil. Unfortunately, due to the volume of letters we receive, we are not able to respond personally to every e-mail. We do not pay for suggestions or ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!
UPCOMING TOPICS (Click for a list by category)
- Outrageous Over the Top Family Feud?
- Caught in a crazy love triangle?
- Obsessive, Controlling, Jealous Spouse?
- Husband Act Like A Child?
- Teenager Out of Control?
- Marriage In Crisis?
- Gold Digger Problems?
- YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE GOING THROUGH A ROUGH PATCH?
- Verge of Divorce?
- In-Law Drama?
- Regret Saying "I Do?"
- Is Your Loved One A Punching Bag?
- Conflict so Big it needs a Dr. Phil Solution?
- Does Your Spouse Need Man Camp?
- Accused of Something Horrible?
- Brink of Divorce?
- Family Secrets Getting Swept Under the Rug?
- Trouble at Home?
- Are You Married to a Bigamist?
- Know Someone With Paralyzing Anxiety?
- HUGE Family Drama?
- WORST FIGHTING COUPLE IN AMERICA?
- Embarrassed of Your RUDE Family Member?
- Spouse Cheating On You?
- Meddling mother in law?
- Are You Living a Newlywed Nightmare?
- Are You Stuck in a Bigamist Situation? (FL. ONLY)
- Betrayed By Someone You Love?
- Are you ANGRY at Someone?
- Infidelity Destroy Your Marriage?
- Is your husband OBSESSED with your appearance?
- Want to Clear Your Name?
- Social Media Nightmare?
- Sick of Someone's Excuses?
- Want to Confront Someone For What They Did to You?