Be on the Show - Relationships/Dating
Here is a sneak peek behind the scenes of Dr. Phil and the topics we are working on. Click on a show topic below to read more about it. If you're under 18, you must have a parent or guardian fill out the form. If you would like Dr. Phil's life strategy advice, and are willing to appear on the show, please send us your story. Sending us an e-mail is your consent that the material may be used on the show or Web site.
Dr. Phil is a renowned life strategist and best-selling author. As host of his own show, he continues to offer his unique tell-it-like-it-is brand of advice on a full range of topics. He does not and will not administer individual, group or medical therapy; his advice, opinions or statements should not be considered individual, group or medical therapy or a substitute or replacement for those therapies.
You might receive a call from one of our show producers inviting you to share your story on the air, and you might be asked to join us in the studio to speak face-to-face with Dr. Phil. Unfortunately, due to the volume of letters we receive, we are not able to respond personally to every e-mail. We do not pay for suggestions or ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!
UPCOMING TOPICS (Click for a list by category)
- Family Secrets Getting Swept Under the Rug?
- Cheating With A Family Member or Close Friend?
- Faker? Liar?
- Have You Been Stabbed in the Back?
- Drama with your Ex?
- Kids Hate Your New Spouse?
- Are You Or Someone You Know A Control Freak?
- Outrageous Parenting?
- Sex-Life Drama?
- Outrageous Over the Top Family Feud?
- Is it Love or a Catfish?
- Family or Marriage in Crisis?
- Victim of Revenge Porn?
- Are You In A Domestic Violence Situation?
- Does Your Spouse Need Man Camp?
- Conflict so Big it needs a Dr. Phil Solution?
- Obsessed with Your Partner?
- Suffering From Schizophrenia?
- Know a Man Who Objectifies Woman?
- Are you losing a family member to a Catfish?
- Are You a Social Media Socialite?
- Can't Stand the Person Your Child Is Dating?
- In-Law Drama?
- Disapprove of a Family Member's Relationship?
- Digital Abuse
- Dealing with a Midlife Crisis?
- Falsely Accused?
- HUGE Family Drama?
- Chaos destroying your family?
- At War With Mom?
- Marriage Rocked by Online Affairs?
- Mean Girls?
- Out-of-Control Teen Daughter?