WORKS AT BANK
SINGLE, NO KIDS
- "I can't get rid of my anger. I'm always fiery. I always think I'm being attacked. I'm always on edge. It rules me at times. No matter what I do, there is no change."
- "I don't know how to be happy."
- Doesn't have contact with her father. "The last time I saw him was four or five years ago. He doesn't answer my calls or e-mails. I try every couple of months to get a hold of him just to see how he's doing. It's hard to accept. I would love to have him as a father figure."
- Doesn't have a good relationship with her mother. "I haven't forgiven her for what she's put me through, and she knows it. I love my mom, but I have a lot of resentment."
- "I'm angry she didn't give me a father figure. I'm angry at her because I feel like that was her responsibility."
- Fights with someone every few days; has lost friends because of her anger.
- Once threw her coffee at her boyfriend during a fight.
- Wants to get married and have kids someday but has a hard time trusting men.
Rachael blogs about reaching out to Dr. Phil for help and her first impressions:
"To be part of the Dr. Phil Housewives show meant taking one of the biggest steps toward a more successful life. What drove me to be part of the show was the inspiration that Dr. Phil has given to thousands of people across the world, and I believed he could have the same affect one me ... "
Read more of Rachael's blog and get to know her in the Dr. Phil community!
Meet the other Housewives: