Teen Talk Forum
This forum was designed to examine the harsh reality of young girls and boys having a baby while they're still just babies themselves. Teen pregnancy doesn't just happen to the bad girl down the street. What would you do if you found out you were having a baby?
Take a Poll!
Are you a pregnant teen, or do you have a friend or loved one who is? Share your thoughts on the message boards.
Start a Blog!
Join the new Dr. Phil community and speak out about your experiences. Once you sign up, you can also upload videos and make new friends!
- Adoption Stories
- Teens Having Babies
- A Family Divided
- How to Talk to Your Teens
- Teen Dating and Abuse
- The Sex Talk
- Know the Facts about Teens and Sex
- Teenage Pregnancy: Adoption or Motherhood?
- Teenagers, Sex and Privacy
- The Sexualization of Your Daughter
- Discussing the Birds and the Bees
- Teens and Birth Control: What Should You Do?
- Should You Have a Baby?
- Develop a Healthy Relationship With Your Teen/Parent
- How to Raise Your Daughter's Self-Esteem
What's Love Got to Do with It: Talking with Your Kids about Sex
by John Chirban, PhD, ThD
Click here to purchase a copy!
The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy