Physical Fitness Exercises
- Leg One: Power Walk Walk as fast as you can over the distance of the track you have created.
- Leg Two: Tight Rope The challenger has to complete the distance around the track while walking on the line as if it were a tight rope. Each step must touch the line. If the challenger falls off the line they must get right back on where they fell off. Cover the distance as quickly as possible.
- Leg Three: Basketball Dribble The challenger must cover the entire distance around the track while dribbling a basketball with one hand and holding a baton in the other. If the challenger loses the ball, they must retrieve it and proceed where they left off.
- Leg Four: Full Power Sprint Run as fast as you can around the distance of the track you have created.
- Station One: Jump Rope The challenger will jump rope 25 times. This is a basic jump rope using two feet.
- Station Two: Basketball Shot The challenger must throw a basketball into a hoop from four feet away.
- Station Three: Football Throw Use tape to create a square on a wall or fence. From a distance of eight yards away, the challenger must throw the football and hit inside the square.
- Station Four: Cone Run Set up six cones (you can use any object to mark set points) in a zigzag four yards apart in opposite directions. The challenger must run through the course and touch all six cones and return back to the finish line, touching all the cones again.