Questions to Ask Your Child about School
Dr. Phil suggests that parents ask their children these five questions in order to pull important information out of them and find out what is going on at school.
- What does your teacher talk to you about?
- Do you spend time alone with your teacher?
- If you could change one thing at school, what would it be?
- How would you feel if you had a completely new teacher?
- Are you more comfortable with a female teacher or a male teacher?
All content provided and shared on this platform (including any information provided by users) is intended only for informational, entertainment, and communication purposes on matters of public interest and concern and is not intended to replace or substitute for professional medical, financial, legal, or other advice. None of the content should be considered mental health or medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.