Questions to Ask Yourself in a Custody Battle
Are you in a custody battle? Have you lost custody of your children and wonder if you're doing enough to get them back? Dr. Phil has a series of questions to assess whether you are doing all you can to regain custody. Ask yourself these questions and evaluate your parenting efforts:
- Have you been a devoted and dedicated parent from a distance?
- Have you completed all your visits with your children?
- Have you maximized every opportunity to see these kids in a quality way?
- Do you spend extra time with these children?
- Do you take any opportunity to see these children?
All content provided and shared on this platform (including any information provided by users) is intended only for informational, entertainment, and communication purposes on matters of public interest and concern and is not intended to replace or substitute for professional medical, financial, legal, or other advice. None of the content should be considered mental health or medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.