Questions Your Unborn Child Might Ask
Wondering if you're ready to have a baby? There are many questions that couples need to ask themselves before becoming parents. Ever wonder what your unborn child might want to ask? Dr. Phil provides some questions from the unborn child's point of view.
- What is your motive? Why do you want to have me?
- Look at your answers. Are they all about satisfying your needs? Or do they take my needs into account?
- Why would I want to be in your family?
- Do you want to have me just so that you can give me a job — to save your marriage, make your spouse settle down, or have someone who will love you, etc.? Do you think it's fair to give me a job before I'm even born?
- Does my other parent want me as much as you do? Or am I going to strain the family in a way that will make you regret having me? Will you resent your spouse for having me?
- What are your qualifications? Are you mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually stable enough to have me?
- Is the family already struggling to provide the emotional and financial needs of the children who are already here? Would I diminish the quality of life for them?
All content provided and shared on this platform (including any information provided by users) is intended only for informational, entertainment, and communication purposes on matters of public interest and concern and is not intended to replace or substitute for professional medical, financial, legal, or other advice. None of the content should be considered mental health or medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.