Reasons That Teen Girls Engage in Violence
Is your teenage daughter lashing out and you don't know why? Dr. Phil shares the six reasons that teen girls engage in violence:
- To gain status, defend their sexual reputation or defend against sexual harassment.
- To express anger about sexual and/or physical abuse.
- To gain control in the household.
- For self-defense.
- As a result of teacher labeling.
- As a result of victimization and/or lack of opportunities for success.
All content provided and shared on this platform (including any information provided by users) is intended only for informational, entertainment, and communication purposes on matters of public interest and concern and is not intended to replace or substitute for professional medical, financial, legal, or other advice. None of the content should be considered mental health or medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.