The Benefits of Faith
Research indicates tangible advantages to a connection with the spiritual word. Is faith a part of your life? Learn the benefits here: People with faith:
- Live longer and are less likely to have a heart attack.
- Have less anxiety and stress in their life.
- Experience less depression and more contentment.
- Suffer less physical pain.
- Are less likely to panic under pressure.
- Parents: If you pray with your children and are involved in your religious faith, your children are less likely to get involved with drugs and underage sex.
All content provided and shared on this platform (including any information provided by users) is intended only for informational, entertainment, and communication purposes on matters of public interest and concern and is not intended to replace or substitute for professional medical, financial, legal, or other advice. None of the content should be considered mental health or medical advice or an endorsement, representation or warranty that any particular treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.