A Man Claims His Wife is Addicted to Kava and Kratom Teas
In the video above, Sherman claims his wife, Delphi, is addicted to kava and kratom teas, as well as alcohol, Adderall and vaping, and her lifestyle is tearing their marriage apart.
Delphi is adamant she's not addicted and says the only problem she has is her "controlling, condescending and verbally abusive" husband. "I'm doing it out of spite," Delphi says, "because all my husband does is yell at me about it, and it makes me just want to do it more."
Dr. Phil speaks with this couple of 14 years. Does Delphi have a problem? Can their marriage be saved?
- A Woman Claims Her Husband Tricked Her into Selling Him Their House for $10
- Are Kava and Kratom Teas Dangerous? A Doctor Weighs In
- Preparing for a Structured Intervention
- Worksheet: Documenting the Facts of Drug Use
- Quiz: Are You an Enabler?