Husband Claims He and Wife Made Suicide Pact Before She Disappeared
Ed claims he and his wife, Carie, entered into a suicide pact last December, one day before he says she walked away from their home. In the video above, Ed describes his conversation with Carie.
"She was just talking, telling me how depressed she was," Ed says, "and we actually entered into a suicide pact."
Ed, who had suffered a stroke a few months earlier, says he tried to tell Carie he would get better, that he would recover and everything would be OK. So why then, Dr. Phil asks, did they need a suicide pact?
- A Wife Goes Missing: Is Her Husband to Blame?
- Vanished on Vacation: Beautiful Blonde Goes Missing in Aruba
- Missing or Murdered: Where is 15-Year-Old Erica?
- When You Are Wrongly Accused
- Experiencing Grief after Loss
- How to Get Emotional Closure