Legal Analyst Areva Martin Weighs In on Tribal Court Custody Battle
Waco and Alley are battling Waco’s parents, Stacy and Jacob, over the custody of their 3-year-old daughter. Waco and Alley left their home state with the child — missing a Tribal Court custody hearing — and have just learned that the court gave legal guardianship to Stacy and Jacob.
Family Law Attorney and legal analyst Areva Martin weighs in. Is there hope for solving this family battle and keeping the child with her biological parents?
- Dr. Phil Drops a Bombshell on Young Parents in Tribal Court Custody Battle
- Why Extended Family Is So Important for Children
- Alley's aunt has established a fund to help Waco and Alley with their custody fight and legal costs. For more information, click here.
- How to Get Emotional Closure
- Questions to Ask Yourself in a Custody Battle
- Are You in a Custody Battle?
- Keeping the Peace in Your Extended Family