Dr. Phil Drops a Bombshell on Young Parents in Tribal Court Custody Battle
Waco and Alley are battling Waco’s parents, Stacy and Jacob, over the custody of their 3-year-old daughter. Waco and Alley left their home state with the child — missing a Tribal Court custody hearing. In the video above, Dr. Phil drops a bombshell on the young parents about what they missed in court.
Plus, Dr. Phil addresses Waco's mother and stepfather and their attorney about their agenda: "You’re grinning ear to ear, and you have opened a can of worms you are going to wish you never opened."
- Legal Analyst Areva Martin Weighs In on Tribal Court Custody Battle
- Why Extended Family Is So Important for Children
- Alley's aunt has established a fund to help Waco and Alley with their custody fight and legal costs. For more information, click here.
- How to Get Emotional Closure
- Questions to Ask Yourself in a Custody Battle
- Are You in a Custody Battle?
- Keeping the Peace in Your Extended Family