How Two Women Lost A Total Of 28 Pounds In 8 Weeks
Cousins Neely and Betsy said they were tired of not seeing results when it came to losing weight.
So how did Neely lose three sizes and over 4 percent body fat, and Betsy lose 15 pounds and one size -- in eight weeks?
Watch the video above as they reveal how Dr. Phil's best-selling 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision into Reality gave them the tools, the motivation -- and the results -- they were seeking.
A typical user of the Dr. Phil 20/20 Diet Plan can expect to lose about one to two pounds per week.
- Rebellion Triggers: 7 Reasons Why People Fail to Lose Weight
- Foods That May Make You Hungry
- "My Fight with Food is Ruining My Life"
- "Get Off My Back about My Body"
- Dr. Phil's Family, Weight Loss, and You
- 8 Foods That Could Actually Make You Feel Hungrier
- This Hunger Mistake May Be Holding You Back From Weight Loss
- Ask Yourself This Before You Eat (It Could Save You Lbs)
- Two Women Get Painfully Candid About What It's Like To Struggle With Weight
- Top Reasons Why Most Diets Don't Work
- You Probably Won't Lose Weight Without First Doing This
- How to Curb Emotional or Habitual Overeating
- How to Splurge without Derailing Your Weight Loss
- 6 Inspiring Diet Success Stories