The 20/20 Diet by Dr. Phil
The 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision into Reality is published by Bird Street Books and is available now at the following retailers:
The book not only programs readers for success by helping them take control of their eating and exercise habits, it also harnesses the power of emerging scientific theories and research indicating that certain foods can potentially increase caloric burn and work with the body to amplify the feeling of fullness. The 20/20 Diet is being released a full 10 years after Dr. Phil's initial weight management book, The Ultimate Weight Solution, his biggest selling book of all time and updates 10 years of progress.
Readers will discover 20 key foods, called the 20/20 Foods, which theories indicate may help enhance the body’s thermogenesis (or caloric burn) and help you feel full. But that is just the beginning! This book reveals the truth about why some people haven't been able to lose weight in the past and gives readers important cognitive, behavioral, environmental, social and nutritional tools to finally reach their weight loss goals. As Dr. Phil says, "You can choose to see your goal with 20/20 accuracy, and when you see a goal that clearly, you can achieve it."
Share great recipes from The 20/20 Diet on Pinterest!
- Rebellion Triggers: 7 Reasons Why People Fail to Lose Weight
- Foods That May Make You Hungry
- "My Fight with Food is Ruining My Life"
- "Get Off My Back about My Body"
- Dr. Phil's Family, Weight Loss, and You
- 8 Foods That Could Actually Make You Feel Hungrier
- This Hunger Mistake May Be Holding You Back From Weight Loss
- Ask Yourself This Before You Eat (It Could Save You Lbs)
- 'I Don't Deserve The Wedding Of My Dreams Until I Lose Weight'
- Two Women Get Painfully Candid About What It's Like To Struggle With Weight
- Top Reasons Why Most Diets Don't Work
- Why You May Never Again Weigh What You Did In High School (And Probably Shouldn't)
- You Probably Won't Lose Weight Without First Doing This
- How to Curb Emotional or Habitual Overeating
- How to Splurge without Derailing Your Weight Loss
- 6 Inspiring Diet Success Stories