Statement from Mama June, in Response to Uncle Poodle's Allegations
- • There was no checking into the hotel with him (Mark McDaniel) at all. I’m still trying to find the email. I don’t know what folder I put it in.
- • I didn’t tell Pumpkin what to say. I didn’t tell Sugar what to say. They spoke what they wanted to say.
- • Pumpkin is Pumpkin’s own self. I don’t tell her what to say.
- • He (Poodle) is very mad because the show ended. He told Sugar Bear that he didn’t receive money and said he was going to make my life hell, and he has.
- • Lee (Poodle) doesn’t know the truth from a lie anymore. It gets real in his mind.
- • I do not have any ill will towards TLC or Lee (Poodle). I chose not to talk to him because he’s constantly putting stress on Sugar Bear.
- • Pretty much the whole family has cut him (Poodle) off. Now he’s trying to come up with every excuse to make people feel sorry for him, and I’m tired of it.
- • Maybe I caused everything because I met with Mark that one time. I owned up to that mistake. What the hell else do you want me to do?
- • It’s over with him (Poodle). It’s like beating a dead horse.
Back to DrPhil.com Home Page
Back to the Show