A Plan for Angela
Find out who will continue in the Weight Loss Challenge.
Dr. Phil comes up with a plan for Angela, that will allow her to continue with the Weight Loss Challenge, while also finding a job and getting her finances in order.
Then, Dr. Phil introduces Angela to Robin Ryan, who has been a vocational and career counselor for 20 years. If Angela stays in the challenge and works with Robin on her career challenges, she says, "I think she can change her entire life in the most positive ways."
- Decide that you're worth it. Create dignity and respect for once in your life by standing up and saying 'I'm going to take care of me. I don't want to be dead.'
- Be willing to ask for help. In this world, the most you get is what you ask for.
- Identify your resources. Whether it's team members or others who care about you, there are people who can help you in a number of ways.
- Brainstorm jobs that are compatible with your life, your weight, your health and your family goals.
- Be willing to work with a financial counselor and a career counselor.
- Ask the Dr. Phil show for help and to be user-friendly for you.
- Be willing to connect with your team.