Featured Advice July 2012
A common denominator among people who successfully manage their weight and stay fit is that they exercise as a matter of habit. Failure to put exercise at the top of your priority list, or leaving it off the list altogether, is a deal breaker, because you're cheating yourself not just out of a way to shed the necessary pounds, but also a way to stabilize a normal weight and stay healthy for a lifetime. It's never too late to start an exercise routine!
- Eight Tips to Get You Fit By Summer
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Ball Training
- At-Home Fitness with Robert Reames
- The 'Book Bag' Workout for Teens (and Adults Too!)
- Resistance Training Workout: Tubing
- Strength and Cardio Training with Robert Reames, Part 1
- Strength and Cardio Training with Robert Reames, Part 2
- Strength and Cardio Training with Robert Reames, Part 3
- Fitness for Seniors
- Hit a Weight Loss Plateau? Strength Train!
- Physical Fitness Exercises
- Keep Track of Your Workout in a Workout Diary
Robert Reames was the official trainer and nutritionist for The Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge and The Ultimate Weight Loss Solution on the Dr. Phil show, and is the author of Make over Your Metabolism. He shows Dr. Phil guests how to work out using items in their home.
All-star trainers Jenna, Lisa and Basheerah share exclusive P.I.N.K. Method exercises for you to try at home.
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Key #6: Intentional Exercise
- Exercise Audit
- Are You Ready?
- Parents Set the Example: Teens and Parents Exercising Together
- The Importance of Body Fat Testing
- BMI Calculator
- Eliminating Your Negative Internal Dialogue
- The Ultimate Weight Loss Solution
- Ultimate Family Weight Loss Challenge
- Dr. Phil's "Booty Camp"
- Summer Weight Loss Series
- Beach Body Boot Camp
- Happy, Healthy and Hot for the Holidays
The Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
The Ultimate Weight Solution Food Guide