Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World
By Dr. Phil
Life Code is being published by Dr. Phil’s son, Jay McGraw's, publishing company, Bird Street Books. Along with its companion DVD, Beyond Life Code, read by Dr. Phil himself, this groundbreaking new book is available now at the following retailers:
It’s time to learn how the world really works, not how you wish it worked, not how it should work, but how it really works. If you’ve been doing everything “by the book,” and your life still isn’t where you want it be, you’ve been reading the wrong book. Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World will empower you to become a leader of your own life, and just as importantly, protect yourself and those you love.
“Life is a game — and you will either be a player or be the one played,” explains Dr. Phil. “Yesterday’s rules and expectations about relationships, emotions and interacting just simply don’t apply any more, not like they used to … and those who figure that out and adapt to the current world will have an incredible edge.” This book will create an urgent awareness within readers, and help them become street-smart and savvy.
Life Code offers readers a rare glimpse inside the minds of “bad guys” we all have in our lives, in the form of a “Secret Playbook,” that spells out exactly how the users, abusers and exploiters think and act. But it goes so much further, revealing the “Sweet 16” powerful tools that the world’s most successful people know and use on a daily basis to get what they want and keep it.
Read an Excerpt!
Among other Life Code lessons, you will learn to:
- Accept that “life is a game” and decide whether you want to play or be played.
- Identify the BAITERs (Backstabbers, Abusers, Imposters, Takers, Exploiters and/or Reckless people) through the “Evil Eight” Identifiers.
- Evaluate how well this full-contact sport known as life is being played and learn the steps, traits and techniques necessary to win at everything — every day.
- Recognize that much of life is a negotiation and learn to successfully negotiate across all areas: work, marriage and family.
- Adopt a new “Life Code” by operating from a winner’s playbook with the most competitive tactics — the “Sweet 16” — for winning in the real world.
- Implement the new “Life Code” and learn how it not only applies to them, but also to their family and their role as parents.
A companion DVD, Beyond Life Code, is also available, in which Dr. Phil himself gives the reader an in-depth look into how the information within the pages of this book can be applied to everyday life, by way of example.
Now available in paperback!