SINGLE, NO KIDS
- Hasn't dated in a year and a half. "I don't date â€" I get nervous. I don't like spending more than an hour with anyone. I don't find pleasure in dating. I would rather work."
- Won't go out casually with friends; stays home on the weekends.
- Saved money for seven years to start her business.
- Loves her work but needs to find balance in her social life.
- Was engaged in last relationship. He flirted with other women, wouldn't get a job and sold her engagement ring for money. She kicked him out.
- "The more I get used to being alone, the harder it is to let someone else back in."
- "I wish someone would just knock on my door and say, 'Hey, I'm your husband.'"
- Was close with father until teen years; grew apart.
Michelle blogs about reaching out to Dr. Phil for help and her first impressions:
"When I think about how I got on this show, it amazes me. Wow, am I in for it!!! I had contacted the producer of Dr. Phil almost 4 years ago in a desperate state after my fiancé had slept with another woman several times for over a year and half and had left me broken, weak, desperate and in a continual state of unhappiness. I literally got used to feeling "not good enough" every day I woke up and every night I fell asleep. We were engaged, and I was trying to keep the relationship together, mostly out of fear of being alone. They asked me to be on the show, and I declined as I decided to take a trip to Mexico with him (in major denial at the time, I might add) trying to mend and cling onto the damaged relationship ..."
Meet the other Housewives: