MMA Fighter Sick of Battling Outside the Ring with Ex-Wife over Their Son
MMA fighter Eddie has spent the past eight years battling his ex-wife, Melissa, in court over custody of their son. Melissa has lost custody twice, but she claims Eddie and his wife, Ashley, were only awarded custody because he’s a local celebrity. Eddie, Ashley and Melissa can’t be at the same place together without causing an ugly scene in front of their son. This includes his youth baseball games — all caught on video. Can these parents agree to co-parent peacefully for the sake of their son’s well-being, or is it too late?
- Check out Robin's World for insights, videos and photos from Robin!
- Robin McGraw Revelation
- When Georgia Smiled
- The ASPIRE Initiative
- Click here to download the ASPIRE News app!
- 'Like' Robin McGraw Revelation on Facebook!
- Follow Robin McGraw on Twitter!
- Instagram: @robin_mcgraw
- Follow Robin McGraw on Pinterest!
- YouTube: Robin McGraw Revelation TV