Adopted Twin Beaten, Strangled, Starved and Locked in a Room: The Exclusive Interview
Tina says that four years ago, her sons were living in a “house of horrors” with their biological father, Jeff, and his wife, Sandra – and claims her reports to Child Protective Services “fell on deaf ears.”
Her oldest, Ian, 18, says the abuse he and the other children endured in that house was the worst five months of his entire life. He claims his father and step-mother beat him and the other children, including adopted 16-year-old twins, who Ian says were abused the most. He claims they were locked in a bedroom with only a mattress, no electricity and newspapers covering the walls.
Ian and one of the twins, Christa, now 20, speak out for the first time about the horrific conditions they say they endured.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) for Children
If you suspect abuse or neglect of a child, call the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-4-A-CHILD.
- Check out Robin's World for insights, videos and photos from Robin!
- Robin McGraw Revelation
- When Georgia Smiled
- The ASPIRE Initiative
- Click here to download the ASPIRE News app!
- 'Like' Robin McGraw Revelation on Facebook!
- Follow Robin McGraw on Twitter!
- Instagram: @robin_mcgraw
- Follow Robin McGraw on Pinterest!
- YouTube: Robin McGraw Revelation TV