Inside the Cult
Dr. Phil delves further inside a controversial polygamous community where girls as young as 14 are reportedly forced to marry older men who have multiple wives, and young boys are forced to leave town.
See the first show, "Brainwashed Brides."
Jay McGraw is an unwelcome outsider who speaks with reluctant town officials about polygamy, the law and the cult.
What's being done to stop the abuse?
Three women explain the benefits of knowing which other women your husband is sleeping with.
Over 12 wives and 90 children.
It's been a year since they escaped Colorado City and the FLDS church. A whole new world has been opened up for Fawn B. and Fawn H.
Hundreds of young boys are being forced to leave the only town and family they know so that the older men in the community can have more wives.
Uneducated and alone, where can they go?
Get caught up on the Warren Jeffs story:
- Brainwashed Brides
- Cult Confrontations
- Dr. Phil Now: Secrets inside the Compound
- Dr. Phil Now: The Lost Boys and the Children of the Compound
- Combatting Cult Mind Control and Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to
Think for Themselves
by Steve Hassan
- Smiles for Diversity Foundation
For information on how you can help the Lost Boys:
- Journalist Mike Watkiss and KTVK-TV, Phoenix and the documentary "Colorado City and the Underground Railroad"